1,073 results
All reviews citrus cafe financial district republic of noodles special thanks excellent stay business trip executive chef swimming pool amazing hospitality pleasant stay excellent service special mention long stay awesome experience room service in room dining keep up the good work
Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

Awesome welcome......superb service....just love the breakfast ....everything is just perfect...feels like as u r in heaven...n special thnks to the manager Vishnu kaluvala......Lyf long memories with this place...

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reginald C, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Gachibowli, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2016

Dear Guest:

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel Gachibowli . I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.gb@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

Stayed in lemon tree hotel for 1 week and want to give this hotel a 5 star. I did not felt that i am staying in a hotel it was like my home where all the staff behaved like my brother & sisters. Then suddenly i got a surprise that you have few people who are working in restaurant are unable to speak & listen great to see this type of management....hats off to you...i woul like to recommend Mr. Amandeep Singh who really look after my need and pampered me like a king and educating me about the sign language aswell...great aman thanks once again.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family

Reviewed 29 August 2016

This is my 2nd visit to this hotel, I feel the service is excellent. Every morning when I have been greeted with a warm smile and it stay the same until evening on my return from office. Every day my room is cleaned and toiletry items are changed every day (thanks to Chandrakala). I stayed here for almost 10 days, their service @ the dinner and smile did not change a bit, rather I feel a increase in smile.
@ The dinner the staff service is very excellent, they are always on the move. The food taste great and they have variety for south/north Indian and continental. You will not get bored of the taste as they make sure they have variety every day. My special thanks to Mayukh & Sumitra who always served every time I enter the dinner.
And Sarkar who always make sure every customer is happy and leaves the dinner with a smile. The rest (Leela, Tinku & Ravi) are equivalently good @ service.
Looking to revisit again
Thanks Team
Praveen(Room #114)

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business

Reviewed 29 August 2016

had excellent stay with lemon tree, staff are friendly and co-operative, service is quick, food is good, value of money , Amandeep was excellent in his job and quick in his service, had a comfortable stay.

Room Tip: service was excellent
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo

Reviewed 29 August 2016

I stayed for a month in lemon tree. The experience was very good. The rooms are very clean, spacious. Food is nice. Staff is very co-operative. Recommended for people to stay in Hyderabad, Rahul and Animesh assisted me to make my stay more comfortable.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business