Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,850 results
All reviews staff courtesy homely food enjoyed alot family visit morning walk guided tour excellent experience must visit place wonderful stay great hospitality hotel staff room service excellent service comfortable stay special thanks business trip front office
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 June 2022 via mobile

The food is so costly and no tasty
The staff recieved so good
The rooms was nice
The hotel is good
The car parking so nice it's good
The car not allow on the roads not seeing on car
The bus ticket is so costly
That is so costly any thing
They not using masks

Trip type: Travelled with family
Dolphin Hotels Pvt Ltd Ramoji Film City, Other at Ramoji Film City - Tara Comfort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2022

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your valuable feedback on your visit to Hotel Tara, Ramoji Film City. I am delighted to receive such an encouraging feedback.

It is very much satisfying to know that you have enjoyed the experiences in all aspects of your stay. Thank you for your appreciation of the hospitality and efficiency of our team. Your encouraging feedback would be a constant source of inspiration for all of us.

Thank you again, for sharing your valuable feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back during your next visit to Hyderabad. When you decide to visit us next, please email me at 'gmtara@dolphinhotels.com' and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 19 June 2022 via mobile

Simply wonderful experience at Hotel Tara...
We were 18 of us attending a school reunion of KV Trivandrum 1978 batch and everyone is very happy and satisfied with the super experience that we had here for two days.
The stay was very comfortable and pleasant and the food was terrific and just great.
All the facilities provided were also excellent
All in all a great experience.
My thanks to Ramoji Film City and Hotel Tara staff.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Reviewed 17 June 2022 via mobile

Good morning...we are so enjoyed to yourplace.and i like that place.i have visted to good area.then your staff and yourrooms is so nice.then your foods and staying so good.we are so nice placed.all members is happy.front office staff is so cooperate peoples

Trip type: Travelled with family
Dolphin Hotels Pvt Ltd Ramoji Film City, Other at Ramoji Film City - Tara Comfort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2022

Reviewed 17 June 2022

I have stayed in this hotel for half a month now, and which would had been difficult if i hadn't received some good and professional service from this Hotel. People including Sharat from IT department to room cleaning and reception staff, everyone has put there 200 percent to make me comfortable for my work trip at Tara. Would definitely recommend this if you are in Hyderabad.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Reviewed 16 June 2022 via mobile

Friendliness of staff and good that they were bilingual. Breakfast excllent and menu was good also exploring and staying in ramoji makes you feel like a star(tara). Good secure parking. Good interior reception member is good named as tara very cooperative