Novotel Hyderabad Convention Centre
Taj Falaknuma Palace(Hyderabad)
Hotel AVASA(Hyderabad)
  • Breakfast included
1,505 results
All reviewsla cantinathe mexican restaurantattending a conferencesquare restaurantbusiness tripmain cityexcellent serviceswimming poolhi tech cityspecial mentionroom servicecoffee shopcomfortable stayexcellent stayfront officecourteous staffspecial thanks
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

One of the excellent and very good property available in Hyderabad in this area. It is lovable place with all the amenities and available many options for enjoyments. one of the popular place for foreigners for stay.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
NHCC, General Manager at Novotel Hyderabad Convention Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Greetings from Novotel Hyderabad Convention Centre!

We would like to take the opportunity to thank you for visiting us and talking our time to share your feedback as well. Team Novotel Hyderabad strives to create a great stay experience for guests and feedback like yours will motivate our entire team to serve our guests better every time. We are delighted to know that you had a comfortable stay experience with us.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

(This is a review of the Novotel Hotel, next to the convention centre).

God is in the details. Details like a gluten free breakfast on offer. Or (besides the safe, iron, iron boarding, etc) a wardrobe which also contains hangers with a thin strip of ribbed material along the inside so that slippery garments don’t just slide off. Or bathroom amenities certified as being made from Free Trade products. And a retractable clothesline in the bathroom.

I stayed just for one night at Novotel, on my way from Hampi to Delhi, and was very impressed with this hotel. It’s not huge and showy, but there’s an attention to detail, a comfort and cleanliness about it that bowled me over.

The staff were, without exception, friendly and courteous. My room was very clean and comfortable: compact, not vast, but nowhere cramped either. Besides the double bed and a good big desk (comfortable chair with it), a flat screen TV, luggage rack, and chest of drawers, there was a cozy sofa chair with footstool that was perfect for reading. Complimentary mineral water (two bottles) and tea and coffee fixings were there too.

Although Novotel has a gym, spa, swimming pool and several restaurants, the only facility I availed was the breakfast buffet (included in my tariff plan) and room service. For dinner, I ordered nasi goreng and a khubaani ka meetha from room service. This was delivered within less than half an hour, the nasi goreng piping hot when it arrived. The rice was spiced perfectly, loaded with prawns and scrambled egg; the fried egg on top had a nicely oozy yolk; the prawn crackers were crunchy, the satay sauce and chicken satay sticks good. The khubaani ka meetha had a pretty little dollop of saffron-scented whipped cream, and the stewed apricots were heavenly. My only complaint with this meal was that the portion sizes were far too big: I couldn’t finish the nasi goreng and had trouble finishing the khubaani ka meetha too.

The breakfast buffet definitely ranks as one of the best I’ve ever seen. It had a massive array of everything from cereals, muesli, dried and fresh fruit, fruit compotes (including rambutan compote—now that was new for me!) to cold cuts and cheeses, four types of fresh juices, eggs to order, dosas to order, parathas to order, poha, idlis, vadas, baked beans, sausages, bacon… pretty much the works. I had some muesli and peach compote to start with, moved on to poha, savoury vermicelli upma, roasted potatoes (these could’ve been more golden…), pork sausages, and watermelon juice. I ended with a small almond croissant (perfect) and a cappuccino with an extra shot of espresso (the waiter, handing me my coffee, asked me to check if it was fine, because he’d make it stronger if I didn’t like it. He even came back to check that my coffee was okay). Plus, dirty plates got cleared quickly and I didn’t have to sit around waiting inordinately for stuff to be served.

Great place, excellent service, and very comfortable. I would happily stay here any time I come to Hyderabad again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Dear Madulika,

Greetings from Novotel Hyderabad Convention Centre!

At the onset, we would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us and sparing your valuable time to review us. It is such a delight to know from you about the various touch points of the hotel. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel and were happy with our hotel, our services & the food.

Comments such as yours, motivate my team to walk that extra mile to ensure the expectations of guests are met and exceeded.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It's built in very spaceous area, although inside the city but you get big resort feeling. Food is good on most if days. Hotel is old so few rooms require renovation. Poolbis very good and kids enjoy pool and open area.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We arrived rather late due to a navigation error as google maps was guiding us to this property through an entrance which was not open to traffic. After nearly an hour and a half we finally reached the hotel. The pasta which we settled on was well prepared and rose above our expectations.Thank You for a nice evening

Stayed: March 2018

Greetings from Novotel Hyderabad Convention Centre!

We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your visit to our hotel and were happy with our hotel, our services & the food.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This Hotel combines hospitality and conventions beautifully. Very nice rooms and service. There was advance warning about the construction activity that is going on, but still it was irritating. The huge convention center facility is a great value add. Overall a very pleasant experience.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear Madana,

Greetings from Novotel Hyderabad Convention Centre!

We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel and were happy with our hotel, our services Your feedback is important to us and we are currently accommodating change. With our new look, we would like to welcome you back soon.