See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 April 2018

Broken cot leakage in flush, the most awkward bed among the fab hotels I have stayed before, very below average breakfast...
Not that clean... We clearly asked Fab M hotel while booking wight customer service they just dumped us here saying reasons.. Extremely poor place to stay... This place is maintained by bunch of unclean people as well..

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
AanyaMehta, Guest Relations Manager at OYO 17375 My Place Kondapur Hicc, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

Dear Guest,
We are concerned to note the dissatisfaction you had. All rooms and bathrooms in the hotel undergo regular maintenance sessions to ensure that all amenities are working fine and everything is up to the mark. Both the quality and quantity of the breakfast are always checked before serving to guests. Please consider the issue of the cleanliness as an off case, as it is one of our highlights. Measures have been taken to make sure that such situations do not arise again. FabHotels is a brand franchisee of budget hotels at 400+ locations spread across 35+ cities pan-India. Do give us a chance to host you again and we will make sure you have a delightful stay!

Reviewed 22 December 2017

I did not expect much from this hotel due to the low rates. Nevertheless I am still disappointed due to the following reasons:
Poor room amenities; no hangars
No bottled water for brushing teeth
No tea facilities
Air conditioning does not work
Poor breakfast, no tea or coffee

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
AanyaMehta, Guest Relations Manager at OYO 17375 My Place Kondapur Hicc, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

Dear Guest,
We regret the inconvenience caused. We are tirelessly working towards enhancing our services to provide guests with a hassle-free experience. We strive to offer rooms equipped with all essential amenities and conduct regular maintenance sessions to ensure that all the amenities provided to our guests are in good condition. However, your feedback has been noted and a maintenance session has been conducted. FabHotels is a brand franchisee of budget hotels at 250+ locations spread across 25+ cities pan-India.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

I stayed here for 5days for a convention in HICC (29nov-4dec17). The only great thing about the place is the lacation. it is within walking distance to HICC thru a back gate, in a quiet neighbourhood with a supermarket and other convenient stores nearby it.
I was initially checked into room 505, just next to the lift on the top most floor. I cant sleep as i can hear the cling-clanging of the lift as it goes up and down thru out the nite. The water heater doesnt work. The room is small too.
I asked to change room and was given the room next door ie 504. its slighter bigger. Though i can still hear the lift, its not too bad. However, it seems that the staffs accommodation is just next door and they can be pretty noisy. Water heater is cold to lukewarm. Complaint x2 but nothing happened.
Housekeeping is non-existent. I requested and they asked to leave the room key at the reception. Did it 3x but they didnt clean up.
Breakfast is basic and starts at 8pm. I have to do quite a bit of negotiating before they agree to prepare it by 730am. The tea and coffee is very good.
All in all, i would come back if i have to work in HICC, purely for the location. Everything else is basic. Since i am away from early morning to late evening, it worked out fine.

Room Tip: avoid the 5th floor at all cost
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
AanyaMehta, Guest Relations Manager at OYO 17375 My Place Kondapur Hicc, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2018

Dear Guest,
We regret the inconvenience caused. We strive to offer soundproof rooms equipped with all essential amenities. The hotel serves breakfast during the standard breakfast timings. Please consider the issue of cleanliness as an off case, as it is one of our highlights. Your feedback about the service has been noted and a training session for the staff has been conducted to ensure that such situations don't arise in future. FabHotels is a brand franchisee of budget hotels at 250+ locations spread across 25+ cities pan-India. Do give us a chance to host you again and we will make sure you have a comfortable stay!

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

Don't check in this Hotel. Because service was not good,No wifi,No proper AC,No proper Cleanliness,Not safe for Couples. So please avoid this hotel. Food is Great,Privacy is great,But rooms are not up to the mark for what you pay. So avoid this hotel.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Sreekanth,
We're disappointed to hear about your experience. Your comfort and safety is our utmost priority. We strive to offer rooms equipped with all essentials amenities at strategic locations. The hotel complex undergoes regular maintenance sessions to ensure that everything in the hotel is at par and working fine. FabHotels is a brand franchisee of budget hotels at 250+ locations spread across 25+ cities pan-India.

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

I was in the city for work purposes and was booked for this hotel. The staffers were available throughout my stay and helped me with every issue. Location is good for corporates. The room I was provided had all the essentials and was clean. I had a very comfortable stay here.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Hi,
Thanks for rating us highly! So glad we could deliver up to your high expectations.