1,153 results
All reviewsthai pavilionviva restaurantbusiness tripexcellent servicebusy roadpool sidecourteous staffvalue for moneythe heart of the cityspecial thanksexcellent stayhome away from homecoffee shoptravel deskvery comfortable stayrestaurant staffspecial mention
Reviewed 5 August 2018

This is an excellent hotel, ideally placed. Don't stay, however, if you want a REALLY quiet time! Dining staff are excellent, and all other staff most helpful, discreet and polite. Food is good, too, especially the onion soup!

Room Tip: The new Metro - right outside the hotel - is fascinating to watch, and there is almost no sound from it.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Taj Hotels & Resorts
VivantaHyderabad, General Manager at Vivanta Begumpet, Hyderabad, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Vivanta by Taj Begumpet, Hyderabad. We are delighted to know that you had a memorable experience with us. Noise issue we will look into it.We sincerely thank you for recommending our property on Tripadvisor and we look forward to welcome you back to Vivanta by Taj Begumpet ,Hyderabad in the very near future.

Warm Regards,
Sreejith T.P

Reviewed 30 July 2018

This hotel from the famous Tata Group is located on the main road at Begumpet alomos in a central location close to Hyderabad as well as Secunderabad. Hotel offers rooms that are fairly spacious with all decent amenities needed for business travellers. Excellently maintained the hotel offers a very cosy stay. Service from the staff is commendable and they are customer focussed. This hotel defientely adds to the prestige of the Group.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
VivantaHyderabad, General Manager at Vivanta Begumpet, Hyderabad, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2018

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Vivanta by Taj –Begumpet Hyderabad!

I am most delighted to read your pleasant comments regarding your stay at Vivanta by Taj –Begumpet Hyderabad .

We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay and were able to showcase the true standards of Taj hospitality.

It has always been our focus to provide consistently high quality service to all our guests.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon with another warm Experience.

Reviewed 28 July 2018

Good: Near city centre, house keeping/security polite, room cleaned v. well.

Bad: Not all rooms have window. The housekeeping manager said there was nothing he could do about it - I found that extremely unprofessional as I have stayed in luxury hotels before. A window is basic necessity- would not recommend for asthmatic or anyone with breathing problems or prone to migraines. The air con gives a headache. I also do not why this hotel is written as luxury? 2 out of 3 lifts do not work for my floor and it states that it is restricted- so I have to wait till those lifts go up while I wait by chance for the first one to open. You can open your door to get air - which is not exactly fresh and not to mention decreases privacy.

Also, they will charge you more than what you find online on websites - they have their own conversion rate and those are not the same that are found on global websites. I've only been here 3 nights and have used the hotel just to sleep. I have 9 more nights to go- will see if I can get a refund but doubt it as they will just say 'can't help'. Just dreading it... Just lucky I did not book it for 30 nights. If you do decide don't book for more than few nights so you can see for yourself - also prices are now showing as £41 per night instead of £50 - maybe because I'm searching from India? Not sure.

I am planning to stay hyderbad for 2 months and I will definitely not be extending my stay here.

P.s Having a window is a must - even basic hotels will provide you with that. The seniors and managers are a lot less helpful then the staff.

Room Tip: See the room before you take it.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

I stayed for a day here... had a room on the 7 th floor with the city view. The room with king bed and soft mattresses was very inviting. As a surprise I got a welcome cake and chocolates at the room
The room service was quite fast and food was just passable

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
VivantaHyderabad, General Manager at Vivanta Begumpet, Hyderabad, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2018

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Vivanta by Taj –Begumpet Hyderabad!

We are truly thankful to you for writing this wonderful review. We are glad you were able to enjoy your stay. It is a pleasure to read such a positive comment and to know that we were able to showcase the true standards of Taj hospitality. Such feedback serves as a great motivation for our team.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon with another warm experience.

Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

Bang on the Begumpet Road amidst chaotic traffic is this property. The traffic outside especially in the evenings is soh horrible that you would be damned to step out. Then there is the overhead metro which adds to the buzz. That is something that you have to bear in the nizams' city. On the inside the hotel is good. Reception is efficient, lobby is ok. The rooms are done with wooden floor and for the first time I came across the wardrobe inside the washroom. If you are staying alone is ok otherwise it could get inconvenient. The restaurant serves well but the buffet dinner shuts at 2230 ,now that I think is a tad early for a five star. The food though is very good and they do have variety.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
VivantaHyderabad, General Manager at Vivanta Begumpet, Hyderabad, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Vivanta By Taj Begumpet, Hyderabad!

Let me first of all thank you on behalf of Vivanta By Taj Begumpet, Hyderabad team for providing the feedback of the hotel, about your recent stay at the hotel. It gives us immense confidence that our product and services matched your expectations.We have noted your concern about timings, definitely will look into it.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon and thank you once again for giving us an opportunity to serve you. Please do let me know if we can be of any further assistance.