1,545 results
All reviews aditya sarovar oriental blossom business trip value for money outer ring road room service in room dining swimming pool courteous staff breakfast spread rooms are spacious excellent stay comfortable stay early check duty manager excellent hotel checking out
Reviewed 23 April 2017

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
GMRDHC, Manager at Radisson Hyderabad Hitec City, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2017

Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

It was an excellent stay.Everyone was very courteous friendly and helpful.Beautiful and clean rooms,food was good.Reception was excellent,starting from the door man to the bell boy who guided us to our room.Had a pleasant and wonderful stay.
Thank you all for making our stay memorable.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your kind words of appreciation with us. We are delighted to read that you had a wonderful stay and enjoyed our services. On behalf of the entire team at Radisson we wish to place it on record our sincerest gratitude for sharing the feedback and we are looking forward to welcoming you back during your next visit to Hyderabad.

Krishna Kumar General Manager

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

I was on a business visit to hyderabad and a friend of mine recommended the Radisson in Hitech city. Although there were other hotels around I decided to give it a shot and trust me it was a decision I would never regret. Right from the time you enter you start feeling the warmth of hospitality visible in every single gesture of the ever smiling staff. Very Contemporary rooms with elegant ambience and the elaborate menu left me spoilt for choice.. Will bring my family along next time. Special mention to the front desk team who are always smiling and ever ready to help and pamper.. Way to go guys.. Keep up the good work!

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your stay at Radisson Hyderabad & sharing your positive feedback. This kind of comment will definitely encourage us to go one step forward to ensure our guest satisfaction and we are highly obliged for the same. Do let us know about your next visit’s details to enable us to offer you a memorable stay again.

krishan.kumar@rdhchyd.com

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

I am very happy, I forgot my watch in hotel room Mr jiten helped me and given courier to my address. They have not charged me for the same.
Immediate response hotel team satisfactory. As the watch is gift from my relatives it is worth to me.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
GMRDHC, Manager at Radisson Hyderabad Hitec City, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2017

General Manager krishan.kumar@rdhchyd.com

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

Radisson is best staying hotel. Every time breakfast is complementary. And some times they giving packed breakfast. In early morning. And room prices are very low.. We are well enjoyed... A lot.. Thank you..

Thank Suryachandraraj... P
GMRDHC, Manager at Radisson Hyderabad Hitec City, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2017