All reviews jubilee hills value for money business trip room service travel desk decent stay coffee shop hi tech city mini bar swimming pool awesome stay wi fi rooms are spacious hitech city dosa courteous staff comfortable stay
Reviewed 24 January 2017

Generally we go to hotel to relax and enjoy. I did the same and booked Hotel Daspalla, Hyderabad for my brother who came from Australia, I made 100% advance payment to reduce check in time . We checked in midnight and staff was still asking some more advance payment, it was really embarrassing for me in front of brother, then I told its 100% advance. There is a Pub in Hotel Daspalla on 7th Floor and they have given us room on 6th Floor. It was really horrible because my brother ans his family couldn't sleep till 3 AM because of laud sound of Pub DJ. When Pub is closed then only hotel guests can sleep but Pub is running till 3 AM. That sounds disturb entire Daspalla property rooms. When I complaint to Daspalla manager he said its different company who is running this pub and its not our fault. Even though extra bed screws were out and it was shaking in the night. My brother was there in the same room for continuous three days with sleepless nights . Breakfast food is too spicy. It was really pathetic to hear such type of response from the hotel management. I would recommend better not to go to Daspalla for relax and luxury. Management of Daspalla is not good at all and they don't care customers.

Room Tip: All rooms have disturbance in daspalla because of Pub on 7th Floor.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 December 2016

I went for dinner at Circles, Daspalla. The place is vibrant and colorful adding a lot of hustle. The food wasn't as tasty as I had expected it to be. It was average. The ambiance is what makes the place be. The staff here is humbling. I carried my 6 month old baby and the staff was courteous to help us whenever in need. Thank you.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
Daspalla H, General Manager at Daspalla Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2017

Dear Ms. Roshini S

Greetings from Daspalla !!

On behalf of the staff and Management of Daspalla Hyderabad I would like to thank you for choosing at our hotel for dinning. It was indeed our pleasure to have you with us.

Your feedback is extremely valuable to us to ensure your satisfaction and for us to perform even better. We have noted your comments.

With Warm Regards

Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

It is a good 4* hotel, food and service were good. Rooms were large airy, new age and clean. Only drawback is the swimming pool which looks more conservative and makeshift. Restaurants and lobby area are excellent in ambience. A special mention should ve there for the execellend breakfast buffet and midnight buffet.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Daspalla H, General Manager at Daspalla Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2016

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Daspalla !!

On behalf of the staff and Management of Daspalla Hyderabad I would like to thank you for choosing stay at our hotel. It was indeed our pleasure to have you with us.

Your feedback is extremely valuable to us to perform even better. We have noted your comments.

With warm Regards

Reviewed 22 November 2016

Our family of four stayed here in late October 2016, around Diwali time. Had a wonderful experience. We chose Daspalla because of its location- it is relatively close to the convention Center, about 20min by car. It is very far from the main tourist attractions though, atleast 1 hour by car to the Charminar. The staff was very friendly, the rooms were immaculate and the buffet spreads in both Coffee Times as well as Circles were outstanding. The range of local cuisine was flavorful and varied but they had something to suit every taste. The rooms were very clean and well-appointed with complimentary tea/coffee, toiletries, huge fluffy towels and bottled water. My only complaint is the below average wifi and mobile phone network which worked only in certain areas of the room and was absent in the lobby, restaurants or anywhere else really. All in all, it was a fabulous experience though and I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Daspalla H, General Manager at Daspalla Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2016

Dear Guest,

With warm Regards

Reviewed 18 November 2016 via mobile

The front desk, the restaurant, the rooms, the room service, the door service... Everything was very professional, everyone was very polite and kind, and everyone seemed genuinely interested in the 4 of us having a great stay with them. This is a hotel to aim for when staying in this city in India.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Travis,

Greetings from Daspalla !!

Thank you for your valuable feedback .

Looking forward to meeting you on your next visit at Daspalla Hyderabad .

Once again, Thank you and assuring you of our best service & attention at all times.

With Warm Regards