1,926 results
All reviews citrus cafe republic of noodles arun gupta kebab business trip f b manager value for money excellent service inorbit mall special thanks business hotel room service in room dining taking care swimming pool excellent stay breakfast buffet
Reviewed 29 May 2018

Check-in was very smooth and the staff had a friendly and cheerful disposition. The rooms were big, neat and clean. Bed was very comfortable.
Special mention has to be made regarding the Indian restaurant. We are served by deaf and mute waiters, which is really an out-of-the-box thinking. You are doing a great service to society.
Not to mention the vegetarian food - it was really tasty. Me and my business associates greatly enjoyed their meal.
Kudos to the management and 5-stars for the property

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, Hyderabad.I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.phy1@lemontreehotels.comand I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

I have stayed for a month, within this days I have never complaint for room service or uncleanliness in my room. room servant(Venkatram) very nice guy though he is not able to listen or talk he had also done is duty with gratitude. I appreciate is work time to time ..

for breakfast they serve huge buffet which is very good.

visit to have your own experience.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 28 May 2018

The infrastructure of the hotel is good. Rooms are reasonably good, though nothing special to talk about. Food is good in spread and taste. However, coordination between sales team and operations is very poor, due to which services fall in the gap and overall customer sensitivity suffers!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, Hyderabad. May I apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

We apologize for the service you experienced at the hotel. We have noted your observations and have re-briefed the team to be more organized and systematic in line with our standard operating procedures.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.phy1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, Hyderabad

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

House keeping service is wonderful, Great job done by S.Rajashekhar and Ram cleaning is well managed by him and very helpful guy. I am very satisfied with house keeping staff especially Rajashekhar...

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Hi,

Service which I got, it is awesome, I am really happy with service, special thanks to house keeping staff (Janardhan & Girish), guys are very helpful, they ensure the service they are providing can be good

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018