1,962 results
All reviews citrus cafe republic of noodles arun gupta kebab business trip f b manager value for money excellent service special thanks inorbit mall business hotel room service in room dining taking care swimming pool excellent stay courteous staff
Reviewed 21 December 2015

I am a regular customer at the citrus cafe restaurant in this hotel.
I am a bengali by heart and I love bengali dishes.
Needless to say there is no bengali food in this hotel or bengali chef, but when I called up the hotel for my birthday celebration Chef JP made me a bengali gourmet especially with his own efforts . I had the luck to have "aloo posto" "mutton sahi" and "luchi" prepared by JP Chef personally for me .
It was an amazing treat. Loved it .......

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Hyderabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

We sincerely appreciate your taking time off to share your experience on Trip Advisor and are delighted to note your positive review. I have shared your compliments with the entire team for whom it has been a great source of inspiration. I have passed on compliments to culinary team.

At Lemon Tree Premier, Hyderabad, we endeavour to be consistent in ensuring that we deliver excellent service. We look forward to welcoming you soon with our friendly smiles and signature lemon fragrance.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at areagm.phy1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 20 December 2015

Stayed here for 4 days.The stay was pleasant. All the staff, led by Mr.Safdar Imam ensured that we were always comfortable and stay was enjoyable

Housekeeping was always on the toes, answering calls immediately and tiding the room and keeping the rooms spic and span

The Buffet Breakfast was awesome covering a wide range of South Indian, North India as well as Continental Foods. Even when an item was not displayed, it was provided when asked.

The Gym was Well Equipped

Room Tip: Ask for Rooms looking South
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business

Reviewed 19 December 2015 via mobile

Have been staying at this place for more then a month and have never faced any issue till now. This was my first stay with the Lemon Tree Premier hotels and they have not let me down. The staff is very courteous and polite. Especially Mr. Safdar Imam (Manager) is a very helpful person. He made the necessary arrangements wherever required . The room cleanliness and hygiene is very good . Malls and food joints are nearby . Will surely visit this hotel in future .

Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Firoz_Attarwala

Reviewed 18 December 2015

I have stayed at this Hotel a couple of times on my official trips. The staff is friendly and the hotel is very comfortable. They have a Pan Asian joint called "Republic of Noodles" managed by Chakma and that place has never disappointed us in terms of providing excellent food. Chakma is dedicated and makes a special effort in understanding his customer's need, which is greatly appreciated. All in all a comfortable place to stay with very good service

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank arora_nikita

Reviewed 18 December 2015 via mobile

The rooms are spacious. Breakfast was awesome  in lemony citrus cafe huge varieties of Danishes and Rice pan cakes from chef Sreenivas.

Funny Toilet - Its a To-let (expo) for hoteliers to think different, when i entered i felt as Library, Bar, Devil room. Its a great idea specially Jack Daniels-Mirror quote -Wheel chair, Hat-sup for the Designer.

The only thing that was a bit off was that the staff was a little too courteous. Walking from my room to the elevators, cafe and to the hotel entrance, I was always greeted by at least 10 people. Sweet, but I could have done with a little less greeting.

I heard there were three hotels in Hyderabad. If you people can plan for express check in counter inside the airport, it will help Regular travelers a lot.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2016