All reviews value for money privilege room non veg the heart of the city tourist places hotel is located standard room travel desk room service stayed in this hotel for nights nice hotel booked rooms buffet breakfast the hotel staff rooms are big visit hyderabad quality of food
Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Hotel Staff is very unprofessional. If you extend your stay they even call at night 11 oclock to make payment. Even they call every 10 min to make payment. Out side food and liquor is not allowded even that food or liquor is not available in their menu. Also tv is not working during stay.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Rushit P
Manager-Royalton, Manager at Royalton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Greeting from Royalton Hotel, Hyderabad!
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Royalton Hyderabad Abids. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Royalton, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

One of my favourite place to stay at Hyderabad. Love da food, Clean Rooms, and hospitality by da front desk Ms Hema garu. Stayed in many hotels in and around but somehow this hotel stays special to me. Warmth welcome evrytym with smile on da faces. C u guys next month.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Manager-Royalton, Manager at Royalton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Dear Guest

Greeting from Royalton Hotel, Hyderabad.
We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Royalton Hyderabad Abids. It is always a pleasure to receive feedback.

I will share your comments with our team and I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience.

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

The receiving of the front desk was very warm and check in process was very smooth people namely Roy and ms.hema was very friendly in assisting it was a great stay and love to visit again restaurant food is awesome

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest

Greeting from Royalton Hotel, Hyderabad.

Thank you again for sharing your experience.

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Very bad service. Even after mentioning at the time of check in that we will need jain food . They assured us they will give but than they started arguing.
The check in process was also very painful.
I would suggest not to stay in this hotel. We had 2 nights stay. 3 rooms.
The only positive thing about the hotel isn’t the size of the room.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank harshsanghavi1

Reviewed 9 May 2018

Though Hotel is good, it is too costly. It is not that worth to spend that much amount to stay in this hotel. With the present tariff, you can get a better options in Hyderabad. They even charged for breakfast also which was not included in our ''high tariff''. And breakfast was also ordinary.
Another problem with this hotel is behavior of staffs. They should learn how to be courteous with guests!
Only good thing about this hotel is its location, ambiance including corridor which looked regal and quality of room. In fact i loved the room. They are so luxurious and spacy. It feels like sleeping in the room for whole day.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Manager-Royalton, Manager at Royalton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018