Lowest prices for your stay
US$46
View deal
Hotels.com
Expedia
Westin.comUS$46
FindHotel
2,651 results
All reviews prego seasonal tastes business trip the executive lounge indian restaurant inorbit mall laundry service breakfast buffet hi tech city hitech city excellent service amazing food excellent hotel special thanks home away from home special mention his team
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We have visited The westin hotel on 3rd april, Ms divya sharma of front office made our day memorable and she was polite and very helpful recommend....

Everyone to stay here and enjoy the pleasant vibes❤️

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GM Hyderabad, General Manager at The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Anushavarma,

Thank you for taking the time out to share with us your valuable feedback.

It has indeed been a privilege to have you visiting us and I will most certainly acknowledge and congratulate for creating a memorable experience for you during your visit especially Divya Sharma. I will share your comments with our team .I am sure that this feedback will indeed serve as an encouragement to all of our team members as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our product & services.

Your patronage is valuable to us and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Nice to stay. Recommended for staying.
Especially Mr. Rajaram from House keeping has taken care very well and polite. The food is very tasty and yummy.
The staff is very supportive all the time. Looking forward to come again

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear 25naveena,

Warm Greetings from The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace!!

Thank you for uplifting our spirits by writing such a beautiful review. It is a joy to know that we were able to cater to your requirements and provide you with a seamless experience with safety and hygienic standards.

We are committed to consistently providing warm and efficient services to all our guests and compliments such as yours are most encouraging and will always be our greatest reward. This will always be a benchmark to help us strive for better achievement. Thank you for the special mention of Rajaram. We are extremely proud to have him on our team.

Please note your feedback will be shared with the hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver great experiences. Once again, we appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. We also recognize these are unusual times and we thank you for choosing to stay with us.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Had a great stay. Restaurant staff was very helpful everyday. Enjoyed their food especially at Pergo, had a good wine selection. Rajaram of housekeeping was helpful making sure I was comfortable in my room, Divya Sharma at reception and Viswanath at their pub or lounge were very helpful in making sure I had a good time.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Sarkar M,

Warm Greetings from The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace!!

We are committed to consistently providing warm and efficient services to all our guests and compliments such as yours are most encouraging and will always be our greatest reward. This will always be a benchmark to help us strive for better achievement. Thank you for the special mention of Rajaram, Divya and Viswanath. We are extremely proud to have him on our team.

Reviewed 3 April 2021

Great Senior Management. Wonderful Staff!!! Amazing Service!!!
Will return for refreshing stay as soon as possible.....
Especially the Lounge experience and Housekeeping staff provided excellent service...:.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Divs_frndz83,

Warm Greetings from The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace!!

We hope to welcome you back in the near future!

Reviewed 1 April 2021 via mobile

I booked Westin Hyderabad for two days and I will rate it 5.5/10.
Pros: the breakfast is very good.
Cons:
I had 3 bad experiences in the hotel:
1) They charge for the third person but they don't provide a proper bedding for her/him. They only give the mattress because the rooms are small for the third person. Nobody will inform you about this beforehand!
2) I was ill and I asked them to tell me the nearby clinic.They called the doctor for me in the hotel only and I was happy. However, they didn't inform me about the exorbitant charge for it!
3) I had to send my 2 heavy bags somewhere urgently, so I called for the bellboy. After 15 minutes and many calls later, I took my bags on my own aided by one staff member.

So, this type of stay wasn't expected from Westin, Hyderabad!!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear karunaa2018,

Thank you for taking the time out to share with us your valuable feedback.

It is disheartening to know that your experience did not meet your expectations during the stay. Please accept my sincere apology for the inconvenience caused. Your feedback is highly appreciated and please be rest assured that our Director of Operations Mr. Prateek Kalra is personally looking into the matter and will take required corrective measures and trainings.

We hope that you will treat this experience in isolation and not let it affect your relationship with us and give us the chance to welcome you back and we will ensure that your stay will be memorable with us.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us during these unusual times.