1,930 results
All reviews prego seasonal tastes kangan restaurant heavenly bed business trip the executive lounge inorbit mall hi tech city laundry service hitech city great business breakfast buffet business traveler excellent hotel excellent service comfortable rooms home away from home
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is the first time I tried Westin in Hyderabad to just to feel for it and it’s quite disappointing. I stayed for 4 days .Before I checked in I sent them an email regarding I need a room which is facing the pool and no one responded to it and when I checked in the receptionist gave me a interconnected room and it’s kind of smelly and I have to call the receptionist and got to change the room.Second it’s kind of disappointing that this hotel does not have free breakfast when they are charging more then other 5 star hotel s the other 5 star hotel trident I always stay in always have it.
Third issue I faced is when I checked in the receptionist blocked my card with the amount of $100 and said when I check out they will release it as it’s a hotel policy if I did not use anything in the bar or room service and I did not use any of it and it took them more then a week to release the block after making several calls and sending emails to there accounting department then they released it .I am just surprised how a 5 star hotel like this one is lacking proper management skills it’s very disappointing that I need to waste my time to release a block from my card.
The only good thing about this hotel is the housekeeping people they did a great Job cleaning my room every day Rashmil,Venkat and Ajay

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
thewestinhyderabad, General Manager at The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear SamRocker,
Firstly, may I apologize for disappointment you have expressed! I regret that we did not meet your expectations. I do sincerely hope you will accept that your experience is certainly not reflective of our usual standards and It was never our intention to cause you further distress.
if you would be willing to give us a chance to turn your experience around, i would like to speak to you personally and learn more of your concern. Alternatively, you may also reach me directly at Rohit.dar@westin.com.
On a positicve note i was glad to learn my housekeeping team could provid a renewing stay with us.
If you may give us an opportunity to regain your confidence in our services, It would be such a pleasure to personally welcome you back to The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hi stayed in Westin minsdspace for 3 weeks . First impression was good, the entrance is beautiful and modern. The check in was very easy and friendly. The room was very pratical without losing style, comfort and design quality. The bed is so good that I feel sad everything a need to good to work, I just wanted to be there for a few more minutes. The working area also very good and useful.
I´m not easy to please and despite all the comfort and quality for me the most impressive quality of the hotel was his employees. The Westin mindspace employees made all the difference. I was travelling alone for working reasons and after one day I was already feeling at Home. Everybody always so kind and always feeling me welcome. For me this is the most important thing in any place and in a 5 star Hotel.
Govind was very welcoming and very nice, introducing me the hotel amenities, what could I do, the restaurants , what to see in the city, was a very useful help. Person like Shameer hiral, Ravi naidu, Prashant, Sai, Mahesh, Shymal were also always very kind.
Chon from the Spa with wonderful care, the driver Shakeel whit awesome driving, the delightful food from Chef Raggev or the Italian dished at prego from Chef Vijay with the great Rahul serving. I also have to mention Cashya from the buffet, always fast as thunder attending to all need. The laundry team, the reception, the gym service, the person at the entrance of the hOTEL, It’s so difficult to name everyone but beeing fair, they all were amazing and are they o made my stay a one of the kind experience that I will not forget. They made this Hotel a 5 star plus hotel with any doubt and deserved all credits. I have to thank to all the Westin Hotel wonderful team for making my stressful work days more enjoyable. They deserve it.

Room Tip: I believe that any room is just perfect
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
thewestinhyderabad, General Manager at The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Paulo D,
Thank you so much for taking the time out to leave us a wonderful review.
We at the Westin take immense pride in elevating one’s senses providing ever-lasting memories. We would like to thank you for letting us know how impressed you were with the services you have received.
The Westin Hotels and Resorts are the only brand in the world that offers a uniquely designed bed, called the 'Heavenly Bed', being designed to offer your body the right support to ensure you get your sleep that you so deserve after your busy schedule.
Thank you for your kind words of the team, we work very hard to meet expectations like yours, and we are happy to learn we hit the mark for you. I will be sure the let each team member know how much of an impact they made on your renewing experience.
We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again in the future at the Westin Hyderabad Mindspace.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I think it was the third time i stayed there and the room was comfortable but have to wait for a room move. Why I like going there is the Italian restaurant, I love the risotto and thanks to the lady chef from Assam she knew my taste and made such a yummy risotto. Thank you chef. We will visit you soon

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear niras75
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your valuable feedback.
I was pleased to learn you had a positive experience overall however, I would like to offer my apologies for the inconvenience caused. You have my assurance that this has been discussed with those concerned to prevent any re-occurrence in the future.
On a positive note, I was pleased to learn you enjoyed other aspect of your renewing stay with us. I do therefore hope that you will not judge us solely based on this particular experience and we will always welcome the opportunity to be of your service and elevate your senses at The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace in the future.
The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed at the Westin Hyderabad for three weeks and it was fantastic. Everyone was so nice. It was hard working US hours but the hotel was super accommodating as they have so many people working "off hours". If I needed anything, they were quick to respond. Mitalia would greet me with a smile at any hour of the day and make sure everything was perfect.

Aside from the decor of the room being exquisite, the beds are incredibly comfortable. Wish I had that bed at home.... zzzzzzzz

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear bgwattie,
We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with such candid feedback of your stay.
I am glad you found our beds comfortable and you wish to have them at home, Westin Hotels and Resorts are the only brand in the world that offers a uniquely designed bed, called the 'Heavenly Bed', being designed to offer your body the right support to ensure you get your sleep that you so deserve.
Thank you for your kind comments of the team and Ms. Mitali. I will be sure to let them know, they had made and impact on your experience.
I look forward to welcome you again at The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace for another rejuvenating stay.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is a great hotel, everybody was super nice and attentive, clean rooms, great food. Many thanks to Rahul Verma and all the staff at the hotel as we really enjoyed our stay. I definitely recommend it!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

Dear Rascanu D,
Thank you so much for a wonderful review and recommending our hotel to other travelers.
Customer care is amongst our top most priorities and it is always gratifying to receive to such high praise.
The team is equally thrilled to learn of your positive feedback, as they work diligently towards providing the best experience to all our guests.
We look forward to welcoming you back to The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace in the near future for another memorable experience.