Hotels.com
Expedia
Agoda.com
Trip.com
ZenHotels.com
All reviews corbyn's cove sea beach nice ambience f b delicious food first floor hotel is located seafood memorable stay room service rooms are spacious early morning nice place to stay courteous staff sea facing hotel staff comfortable stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We are stay at peerless resort port Blair we are enjoyed with family specialty thanks to mr s. Singh and Ramkumar they given to us excellent service food is very delicious specially tawa fried fish is delicious. it is good location clean and neat

Trip type: Travelled with family
GM PRP, General Manager at Peerless Resort Portblair, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to write this review on Trip Advisor.

We feel privileged that you chose The Peerless Resort Portblair and I am delighted to know that you enjoyed the hospitality and services extended by our young and vibrant team. We are glad to hear that all our measures to make you feel safe has delighted you.

We deeply value your patronage and Thank You for your encouraging words of appreciation for the hotel. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback and I have shared this with my team.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Hospitable staff. Very courteous and friendly staff. Special mention for Mr. Singh & Babul, working in the restaurant. They were very warm and kind.
Great location - private beach access with beautiful flora.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We visited the restaurant to try their food and we're suggested to try out the grilled fish and it was great! The service provided by Mr.S.Singh and Babul was amazing and they took care of everything :)

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Nice hotel,nice place nd staff is so much cooperative,humble,honest specially S.Singh nd Babul are quite more good.I recommend this hotel for everyone who wants to enjoy portblair.Love for all,love for and em an.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

S.SINGH AND SOUVIK SERVER THE DINNER,The handed politely gently and very good manners along with good presentation, the dinner is excellent and most probably the serve a dragon prawn is excellent I suggest all team best of luck and the service is very excellent