“Best office organization excursions ”
Review of Dream Tours Sharm

Dream Tours Sharm
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Dream tours enjoy your trip with us, Dream tours is the most one of the most famous tour operators that Egypt has to offer.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Baby buggy parking, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Thanks team office best team to organize my vocation I advise all to contact office be happy in your vocation by respect way with Dream office

Reviewed 12 November 2015 via mobile

Was out in Sham in the beginning of July and the service given by Dream Tours was excellent, over the 2 weeks I was there they became more like good friends. The advice was always top and so was the service.

Would recommend to anyone going there to go there.

Reviewed 12 November 2015 via mobile

Booked with Dream Tours to go to Tirana Island and can only say they were amazing value for money. As with all these companies there's a little bit of give and take on the price. Remember to haggle. It's a culture thing. We had thhe pleasure of being accompanied by a great guy called Abdallah. This guy has a heart of gold and goes out of his way to make sure you are having a dream break. Nothing is too much for him. Abdallah has a big heart and a great sense of humour without being too familiar. If you're looking for a great experience find him near the office which is halfway down the King of Bahrain Street at the side of the cash point. Just ask for him and I'm sure he'll do you a great deal. Ask nicely and he'll even be your guide. This guy is absolutely great at his job and makes any excursion a dream. We'll be booking again and requesting our new friend with the cheeky smile be our guide. Your dream is in their hands and they do whatever they can to make it your dream excursion. Thank you Abdallah and we'll see you again when we return to book another Dream Tours excursion. +201285556593

Reviewed 7 November 2015 via mobile

First and foremost I'll like to say a special thank you to Mahmoud, he was with us every step of the way, making my experience even more outstanding. It was my first time visiting Egypt and it's not going to be my last. Activities and places to visit were endless the hospitality I experienced from the local people as well as the staff who are always willing to accommodate, and encourage you to enjoy and take in the moment. The business operates efficiently making sure we got the most out of our time, if I could go back tomorrow I would Dream Tours Sharm have a lot to offer I would urge anyone who is visiting to give them a try you won't regret the magical experience. They are very central in terms of location and offer a excellent service with a smile. So once again even thank you soooo much for your warm welcome and taking me places I thought I'll never go. See you soon✌️

1  Thank MissWilson4