Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Official Hotel
Hotels.com
Expedia
All reviews coral reef spent beautiful days wonderful vacation manager mr special thanks animation team beach towels italian restaurant love this hotel wonderful hotel big thanks water park taher alla renovation pools sea
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The hotel is amazing all is good the room , reception, staff , restaurants, beach , and the most amazing thing is the animation team especially Johnny .
I am so

I am very happy to have your vacation and a good experience and I recommend the hotel

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Sunrise Diamond beach, Guest Services / Front Office at Sunrise Diamond Beach Resort - Grand Select, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Mr Ahmadaljariri,
First of all we would like to thank you for choosing SUNRISE Diamond Beach Resort -Grand Select- for your holidays. It was a pleasure for us to host you and on behalf of all team we would like to thank you for such valuable feedback.
We hope very soon to welcome you back in your second home in Egypt, SUNRISE Diamond Beach Resort -Grand Select-.
Team of SUNRISE Diamond Beach Resort -Grand Select-

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

In Sharm I was at first time. As for me it's much more touristic city than Hurgada. Me and my mom had only one week for our holiday and I had chosen Sunris Diemond Beach. And it was the right choice. It's the great hotel with a lot of opportunities to do. When we arrived we were given the roon we didn't like but at the reception all tried do their best and without any payment we changed yhe room. For me the best thing in the hotel it's the atmosphere: all staff is friendly, the animation team (I even haven't words) is so stunning and cool, the Skybar with live music it's a very stylish taste, amazing Italian restaurant and a lot of healthy food (I am nutritionist and for me it's essential). My mom was shoked in a good way by the reef and so many fishes. She saw them first time in her life and it was like she had discovered a new world. I think all the time she was diving with the mask

Hope that I will return to this fab hotel once again❤

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Mrs Padutova,
We are pleased to know that you had "a perfect" and we hope that it will become your second home, as it will be the best appreciation of our work.
We are counting the time to welcome you back in your second home in Egypt, SUNRISE Diamond Beach Resort -Grand Select-.
With Best Regards,
Team of SUNRISE Diamond Beach Resort -Grand Select-.

Reviewed 10 September 2021 via mobile

I really I can’t find any words describe how it was a unforgettable moment spent in this resort with clean room, tasty foods, excellent show presented by a good animation team also a awesome pool sea view

Really I recommend to visit it

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Sunrise Diamond beach, Guest Services / Front Office at Sunrise Diamond Beach Resort - Grand Select, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Iogem458,

Let us thank you for choosing SUNRISE Diamond Beach Resort -Grand Select- for your holiday and for high rating of our services.
We look forward to welcoming you back to your second home in Egypt, SUNRISE Diamond Beach -Grand Select- very soon.

With best regards,
Team of SUNRISE Diamond Beach -Grand Select-

Reviewed 9 September 2021

Great view with unbelievable pool with sea view also v. Clean room and supportive animation, and also very delicious and tasty restaurant

Room very clean and always they asking for clean twice per day

A lot of activates presented by active team and has different show

Big thanks for sky entertainment for the great jop ❤️❤️

Dear Ahmedmadiko,

Team of SUNRISE Diamond Beach Resort -Grand Select-

Reviewed 5 September 2021 via mobile

I don't recommend it
personal hygiene and professional honesty in serving the guest it's very bad
I think there is no HACCP system
There is no good service from the staff
the he service is very bad
The staff needs training and experiences
Staff smell very bad
I just want to thank someone named Mahmoud for an excellent service dynamically by friendly way

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Sunrise Diamond beach, Guest Services / Front Office at Sunrise Diamond Beach Resort - Grand Select, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2021

Dear Mr/Ms. Gfdhhhttjjiiy,
First of all, we would like to thank you for choosing SUNRISE Diamond Beach Resort -Grand Select- for your holidays. It was a pleasure for us to host you and we would like to thank you for sharing your vacation experience with others.
We are sorry for not meeting all your vacation expectations.
We are taking to consideration each single recommendation in order to make corrective action and prevent in the future. We are not just reading reviews but we also listening our customers and we are making corrective action to improve in the future.
SUNRISE company is Egypt’s leading hospitality management company while operating based on international quality and environmental standards.
We are following strictly hygiene safety
The Management of SUNRISE Montemare Resort -Grand Select-is committed to achieve a leadership position in hospitality industry while providing the most efficient service, facilities and environment that meets the needs and expectations of our guests and surrounding society by applying its Quality & HACCP Management system and to ensure that it is safe and wholesome for the better safety and satisfaction of our customers & Employees through, as we are working constantly on improving our services to meet and exceed our guests' expectations, we appreciate all your comments and we will follow up the improvement with each concerned Department Heads.
We would like to highlight also for Future Coming Guest do not hesitate to inform Head Management about any single request or recommendation while you will be in the Resort. Main Target of our Team to make guest happy while they are in the Resort. Head Management daily passing by guest by restaurant or pools just to check quality of holidays.
We hope very soon to welcome you back where you can notice big changes in your mentioned comments.
With Best Regards,
Team of SUNRISE Diamond Beach Resort -Grand Select-.