“The best Om Ali in the best place in Sharm !”

Alhambra Cafe & Restaurant
Ranked #22 of 338 Restaurants in Sharm El Sheikh
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, Egyptian
Description: Alhambra Cafe was established in the early 2006. We've always striven to deliver the best service to both tourists & residents in Sharm El Sheikh. After recent renovation, Alhambra Cafe has become a restaurant serving international, Italian, Mediterranean and Egyptian food. We also serve breakfast with fresh croissants and pastry. Pass by for a coffee, snacks, dinner or give our Shisha/Hookah/Arguilah a try - one of the best in Sharm El Sheikh!
Reviewed 23 October 2016

Frankly speaking this is the best cafe in Nabq area! The best pasta carbonara and lasagne !! I will Highly recommend dessert "Om Ali".. Believe me, i tried it in many places in Sharm el Sheikh, and the best one i found in Alhambra !
Very friendly atmosphere is there ! Every time we feel at home ! Thanks to all the staff! Special thanks to Liudmila and Hussein !

Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

Very nice place .and very good food and nice shisha.i like this place.and all friends like and they happy in

Reviewed 5 August 2016

we liked the Apple Shisha and we played tawla with the kids. it was fun. big thanks to the shisha man

Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

Love love love this place. I can't describe how perfect, amazing and lovely this cafè and restaurant is. I'm speachless about the amazing people amazing food awesome quality.. I don't know what to say about this amazing wonderful place. I enjoy there with my family and there are amazing breakfast that makes my mood happy for the rest of the day..

Reviewed 20 May 2016 via mobile

When you are in Nabq bay in Sharm El Sheikh, you have to try Alhambra Cafe. It serves the best burger, shisha and atmosphere in Sharm. You can also watch your favorite football games there.

1  Thank 252ms