3,065 results
All reviews animation team a la carte restaurant guest relations tiran island beach bar pasta great holiday private beach soho square sea view special thanks fish head chef big thanks hotels in sharm fabulous hotel for making our holiday
Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

Great location, everyone here knows what is tourism means and what tourists needs,
This place has an amazing private peach and best Location,
If we talk about the service, pool,food and housekeeping they will take top places.
Also the general cleaning takes the top place!
This place is highly recommended,
If you think about coming to sharm in Egypt
Then is is the place and i can guarantee that you will feel in love with this place,
Special thanks to the animation team who is making our stay fantastic between playing music, pool sports, beach activities ,Disco and spending great night time,
Thanks to everyone who makes our stay memorable,
For sure will back in the near future

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Ramy B
Alaa_Mofid, General Manager at Jaz Belvedere, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Dear Mr. Ramy

With best greetings from Sharm El Sheikh, thank you for choosing to spend your recent vacation with us at Jaz Belvedere Resort! We are very grateful to receive your continued positive feedback. Thanks especially for your kind comments about the staff and generally everything about the hotel and the great standard of hospitality your received.

The satisfaction of our guests is very important for us and I am very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and the opportunities for entertainment and fun with our animation team. we are delighted with your recommendation of our hotel and we hope you take away great memories of your stay. It will be a pleasure to have the opportunity to welcome you again to Jaz Belvedere Resort for another entertaining and relaxing holiday.

Reviewed 6 June 2018

I loved the hotel overall, and I like the layout, the buildings, pool area, bar and reception, and rooms and the staff.
The food was so-so however, it got repetitive. This was a minor annoyance, though.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank zenithdk
Alaa_Mofid, General Manager at Jaz Belvedere, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Dear zenithdk

With best greetings from Sharm El Sheikh, thank you for choosing to spend your recent vacation with us at Jaz Belvedere Resort! We are very grateful to receive your feedback. Thanks especially for your kind comments about the great staff and generally about the hotel.

The satisfaction of our guests is very important for us and I am very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us however I am sorry that your experience did not meet your full expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies. Concerning the buffets, we are in the process of upgrading the variety and general operation. I hope that despite these minor shortfalls, you feel that you can recommend Jaz Belvedere Resort and take away great memories of your stay. We sincerely hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you again for another entertaining and relaxing holiday.

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

Very good hotel! The beach is great and has and amazing vieuw.
Super service and delicious food!
Good animation team >> Magdy
The room was very clean !
Always good music and the pool and a lot of fun ! We had a great time here !

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jolien D
Alaa_Mofid, General Manager at Jaz Belvedere, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Dear Jolien D

With best greetings from Sharm El Sheikh, thank you for choosing to spend your recent vacation with us at Jaz Belvedere Resort! We are very grateful to receive your positive feedback. Thanks especially for your kind comments about the animation team, delicious food and generally about the hotel.

The satisfaction of our guests is very important for us and I am very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and the opportunities for entertainment. I hope you will feel that you can recommend our hotel and take away great memories of your stay. We sincerely hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you again for another entertaining and relaxing holiday.

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

Jaz Belvedere Resort, very good choice for vacation, nice staff, very green area, the sea very close to you)
Especially I like animators team.
I am very pleased been in these awesome hotel.
I recommend to everyone.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Роман М

Dear Roman M

With best greetings from Sharm El Sheikh, thank you for choosing to spend your recent vacation with us at Jaz Belvedere Resort! We are very grateful to receive your positive feedback. Thanks especially for your kind comments about the animation team and generally about the hotel.

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

This place is really great, lots of fun. The beach is quit qood, you can rest lying on the sand or go diving or snorkling becaus sea is very beautifull. Also animators will not let you bore, Magdy and Jenya especially. Food is good, so as the bar. Really enjoyed my time here

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Dmytro M

Dear Dmytro M

With best greetings from Sharm El Sheikh, thank you for choosing to spend your recent vacation with us at Jaz Belvedere Resort! We are very grateful to receive your positive feedback. Thanks especially for your kind comments about the great food and service and generally about the hotel.