“5 Stars Diving Center”

Sheikh Coast Diving Center
Reviewed 15 December 2016 via mobile

This center is really managed by professionals. My first diving experience along with the course was wonderful. Place is very well oriented. Instructors are great and very talented. Despite my tight schedule they did all what it needs to finish on time. I highly recommend it and happy that I chosen this center for my dives.
Can't wait to go back for future dives with them.

All reviews
"hotel"
in 7 reviews
"skills"

Reviewed 18 April 2016

I have to say diving with Sheikh Coast and the Red Sea was the highlight of my trip to Sharm El Sheikh.

Kahled was great with me during my shore dive, he was so patient, even when I had difficulty with some of my tasks. At one point we were going through a hole which was covered and he made sure to ask me if I was comfortable which was greatly appreciated.

Kareem, was amazing! How can someone speak so many languages so well? He made sure to give me pre-dive instructions and kept his eyes on me throughout our dives. I appreciated his attentiveness, but also his ability to know when to step in and help and when to leave me alone to explore, while making sure I was safe.

As a teacher, I am always aware of good teaching and guidance and your instructors were fabulous!

Thank you so much!

1  Thank jyoo0829
Reviewed 3 April 2016

We stayed one week at Domina Hotel in March 2015 and did five full day divings with Sheikh Coast diving center. Good service, good prices, very convenient specially if the dock inside the hotel can be used. We enjoyed the experience so much that we have repeated this year. The advantage is that now the prices are lower and there are few divers, but the facilities and the service is even better. The hotel is very quiet and we feel always safe. They offer cheap packages including all inclusive accommodation and transportation from and to the airport, very easy! Town is not very interesting in my opinión, so there is no need to go out of the hotel. The best is underwater!

The only improvement point is that timing is quite relaxed, too much in my opinión. We meet at 9 AM in the diving center and return around 5 PM or later, near sunset, everything is at a slow pace. The dock in the hotel is sometimes closed for safety reasons and then they provide transportation by van to the city port, which takes even longer. I would suggest to speed up a little bit, specially skipping the snorkeling time after lunch (1 hour mínimum) and returning earlier to the hotel which has a fantastic beach for snorkeling, swimming pools, bars, etc.

Special thanks to Paola for her assistance during booking, the crew of Naussica boat for their service, and Kareem and Pierpaolo for their good mood.

1  Thank M. M
Reviewed 9 January 2016

I went diving with Sheikh Coast on the first day of the year. They are amazing. My guide was great- Moataz. They took us to Tiran and we did two dives there. There was a small problem as we had planned to go to Ras Mohamed but they properly compensated us. Moataz also gave a diving introduction to my friends which they enjoyed very much, he was extremely patient with them. Also the boat staff were so nice and easy to be with. Sayed was very patient with my sister who can barely swim and helped her snorkel and enjoy the sea. Would definitely go back and dive with them :)

See more reviews
Reviewed 29 December 2015

My friend and I dived with Sheikh Coast Diving center in Dec 2015. We stayed at the Savoy and they picked us up every morning at 7:45am. Due to the current downturn there weren't a lot of divers joining us and it was almost like a private dive on both days. Our guides were excellent and gave us some really good pointers after each dive. We went to Tiran Island and Ras Mohammad and both are excellent dive locations. The boat was clean, equipment was all good and boat staff was extremely helpful. I would definitely come back here!