“Fantastic Diving”

Sheikh Coast Diving Center
Reviewed 18 April 2016

I have to say diving with Sheikh Coast and the Red Sea was the highlight of my trip to Sharm El Sheikh.

Kahled was great with me during my shore dive, he was so patient, even when I had difficulty with some of my tasks. At one point we were going through a hole which was covered and he made sure to ask me if I was comfortable which was greatly appreciated.

Kareem, was amazing! How can someone speak so many languages so well? He made sure to give me pre-dive instructions and kept his eyes on me throughout our dives. I appreciated his attentiveness, but also his ability to know when to step in and help and when to leave me alone to explore, while making sure I was safe.

As a teacher, I am always aware of good teaching and guidance and your instructors were fabulous!

Thank you so much!

"thistlegorm"
"egypt"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 3 April 2016

We stayed one week at Domina Hotel in March 2015 and did five full day divings with Sheikh Coast diving center. Good service, good prices, very convenient specially if the dock inside the hotel can be used. We enjoyed the experience so much that we have repeated this year. The advantage is that now the prices are lower and there are few divers, but the facilities and the service is even better. The hotel is very quiet and we feel always safe. They offer cheap packages including all inclusive accommodation and transportation from and to the airport, very easy! Town is not very interesting in my opinión, so there is no need to go out of the hotel. The best is underwater!

The only improvement point is that timing is quite relaxed, too much in my opinión. We meet at 9 AM in the diving center and return around 5 PM or later, near sunset, everything is at a slow pace. The dock in the hotel is sometimes closed for safety reasons and then they provide transportation by van to the city port, which takes even longer. I would suggest to speed up a little bit, specially skipping the snorkeling time after lunch (1 hour mínimum) and returning earlier to the hotel which has a fantastic beach for snorkeling, swimming pools, bars, etc.

Special thanks to Paola for her assistance during booking, the crew of Naussica boat for their service, and Kareem and Pierpaolo for their good mood.

1  Thank M. M
Reviewed 9 January 2016

I went diving with Sheikh Coast on the first day of the year. They are amazing. My guide was great- Moataz. They took us to Tiran and we did two dives there. There was a small problem as we had planned to go to Ras Mohamed but they properly compensated us. Moataz also gave a diving introduction to my friends which they enjoyed very much, he was extremely patient with them. Also the boat staff were so nice and easy to be with. Sayed was very patient with my sister who can barely swim and helped her snorkel and enjoy the sea. Would definitely go back and dive with them :)

Reviewed 29 December 2015

My friend and I dived with Sheikh Coast Diving center in Dec 2015. We stayed at the Savoy and they picked us up every morning at 7:45am. Due to the current downturn there weren't a lot of divers joining us and it was almost like a private dive on both days. Our guides were excellent and gave us some really good pointers after each dive. We went to Tiran Island and Ras Mohammad and both are excellent dive locations. The boat was clean, equipment was all good and boat staff was extremely helpful. I would definitely come back here!

See more reviews
Reviewed 8 November 2015

Stayed at the Domina Coral Bay Harem for 2 weeks, the dive centre is on site. The main facility is close to the Prestige Hotel on the other side of the complex. However, as I only wanted shore dives I went to the small office on the left of the steep path to the beach pontoon. There I met Roberto, a genial Italian gentleman of my generation (3rd Age). We met at 0930 every other morning after a short walk downhill from my hotel. Aman, my kit fitter, ferried all the kit to the pontoon where we kitted up slowly, fitting fins sat on the pontoon edge. With checks complete, I "side-shuffled" into the water. Roberto was even cooler and kitted up in the water. The result was a comfortably cool start to the dive with no mask condensation problems. Fifty minutes later we popped up by the exit ladder with plenty of air. Caution was exercised in the ascent owing to the prevalence of large ladies leaping off the pontoon! All in all a very civilised diving experience. Needless to say the fish are fantastic. I was back at the hotel enjoying a glass of vino in the pool bar shortly after 11o'clock. The wife was well pleased.

1  Thank Ian F