Hotels.com
  • Pool
Sol Y Mar Naama Bay(Sharm El Sheikh)
  • Breakfast included
Jaz Belvedere(Sharm El Sheikh)
3,080 results
All reviewsanimation teamfishwater slideslobby barchickenmain poolspecial thanksaqua parkbungalowholidayegyptpoolsseaguyspharmacylaughterritory
Reviewed 10 May 2018

Total disappointment
We arrived at the hotel somewhere at 20:00, got bracelets and decided to go out to dinner (they said they had to wait 30 minutes for Reception). After dinner they came to take a room (Standart room not lower than the second floor), it was registered beforehand with the tour, and employee Reception by the name of Ashrat says that we are doing you a service and supposedly giving the Bungalow, but we are not stupid and in advance read the testimonials that in this hotel the bungalow is in a terrible condition and therefore even at home when buying the tour indicated a standart room not lower than the second floor , but we said that we want our number in the voucher. What did he say? that he does not have a standart room, we found out that he gave people for a fee three to a number of rooms in the building, that is, he gave our number to other people for a bribe. We called the hotel manager, he wanted to get out of the conversation, allegedly in Russian he can not speak, but fortunately we could speak English to his regret, he could not help us, but he promised that in the morning they would give us our Standart room. We were forced to spend the night in a bungalow and for good reason we did not want it, the shower 40 * 100 very close, the door directly rests against the forehead sitting on the toilet, under the washbasin in the baseboard is some sort of burrow, from Otori all night the sounds of the animal, a refrigerator with a through hole in the front door dveri.Vozle bungalow lizard crawling with slugs, all tired furniture.

In the morning I came to Reception, but already another employee pleased us that the standard rooms are already gone. The second night neither I nor my wife and child in the bungalow would have stood up and I picked up the hi, the manager came and said that he could not to help with nothing, but then he decided to offer us a room in the neighboring hotel of the same owner and we agreed on what we have never regretted. The best Relation by the name of Natasha does her work just disgustingly, does not work to help the guests, but covers the hotel staff. all the questions are answered not with a dissatisfied person.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank вячеслав ф
Reviewed 24 April 2018

OLD REVIEW- APRIL 2015
I stayed here on a package holiday with Thomson 3 years ago and I had a great experience. The staff were very friendly and the grounds of the hotel are quite big, there are dedicated activity pools and a small water slide pool and the two main pools have swim up bars.

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Dear doctor mena makram hope you are doing good I am very thankful for you and your great service the greatest pharmacist in sharm Al sheikh you helped me when you ordered my medicine because it wasn't available in Jordan , you took care of my little daughter when you gave her the suitable medicine because she had a sensitive from swimming pool water , it was a good hospitality from you , inshallah we will come back to the Nubian village in the next holiday , may allah bless you in every step in your life

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Abeer A
Reviewed 4 March 2018

I visited this hotel last week of February 2018 and had a fantastic time.
Me, my husband and 2 twins age 2 …
Therefore you can understand that it was not easy finding a good hotel when traveling with small children-
Nevertheless everything went well because the structure is very accommodating to all requests.
The animation was very nice and made us laugh at all times. The children’s club accepted our kids even though they were not 3 yet (age for participating is 3 up) only condition one parent had to remain.
The rooms are big and very clean so I had no problems with space for 2 cribs and did not worry about doing any extra cleaning for the baby items.
The restaurant had a great chef from Avezzano Italy who made the pasta dishes speak every language. The only problem was that the rest of the food was very repetitive and every other dish was chicken. Nonetheless if you only stay for 1 week you probably won’t even notice.
I will probably repeat this visit next Novembre or December because it was very relaxing---
Carla Celsia

Room Tip: the bunglows are too far from reception and the restaurant
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank CarlaCelsia
Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

It’s pretty cold/windy in sharm el sheikh, and the water in swimming pools is around 18-19 degrees Celsius, I’m not sure if they are heated to this degree. One can only swim for a short period of time and closer to noon. It’s impossible to swim in the sea, since it’s a long walk through corals but even if you reach a deeper part the waves are pretty strong and the water is very cold. Although to be fair from the pier it’s a very good underwater sight.
All of reviews praised the animation team, but the animation team speaks only Italian, they don’t even translate it to English, so we never have any idea of what’s going on or going to happen (very sad face). Sales people are really annoying it’s impossible to lay for just one minute without any of them coming over to push their massages or trips or photos, and even if one tries to ignore them they will be more pushy.
As for the food and beverages, the choice is very poor, and they are afraid so much, that someone may eat more or take more. Since I have two kids, I am put in a position where I have to ask for additional portions and they will be like “noo, not allowed” seriously? I have never seen such a poor service. And the food is tasteless omg as for the beverages they don’t even have an apple juice or Diet Coke. All they can offer is orange juice made out of powder. even if you want to buy a drink for example, you can only do so from the lobby bar.
Ooh the service people in this hotel‍♀️. They work as if I owe them something, very rude, arrogant. They will be helpful and smiley only when tipped.
The room is spacious though, but the minibar will be filled at the arrival with 4 bottles of water. It’s our 4th day yet the linen hasn’t been changed once
Don’t even think of having an internet connection, it’s only in lobby and it’s so poor I feel like I’m in the Middle Ages.
The only hopes for this trip I have now is to visit the pyramids.
All in all, I’m not sure if I visit Egypt again, but this hotel, I don’t recommend for sure.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family