See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

First of all I would like to thank all the staff behind this great service and facilities.
Arrival to kings lake 25th , with welcoming drink during my check in.
Booking was very easy through Domina web site what I like all what they mentioned in the booking happened exactly starting from welcome drink , earlier check in , fruits basket at our room , two room service per day, club car 24/7 with amazing and friendly team " Reda , Ali , Ashraf... and all of them"
Spa, is very nice front disk gives you all information about the Spa what is in your package and service against payment.
Full board , all restaurants was very nice , food was tasty I spend my lunch time in sandy lane for first day with Esam and Islam " good team work" , Ali Baba second day and blue lake for third and fourth day " Raed is very good person , his service is very good and Fast" , fifth day again sandy lane for tasty shrimps......
Dinner was great in petrus, food is tasty I like chicken soup a lot , with oriental kofta , spaghetti and la pitzatta , Waleed is a good guy and his boss.
I would like to try sushi but I am not fan with it might i try it next time.
Kids club with Dellitta , she is very very good , actually during pizza party my son was crying a lot and she was really patient till I arrived from aperitif at prestige pool.
Breakfast was amazing person Mohammed with glass, very kind man and always smiling and guid the team , I think he is the manager for the buffet.
What I really like during the aperitif on prestige pool he welcome me and my family by my name which makes me feel he is aware by all invited People, this man is very good and can be good image for this high service place.
Actually all the team is perfect.
What I don't like the guy at jumping at fun park close to kids area , he is hardly do his job.
Fun park the guy at formula 1 is very funny he played with my son with 3 years old , he makes him very happy thanks man.......

I can't forget this great man Yasser Fathi at main reception at Bar area , actually he one of the key reason I visited domina this year , he helped me a lot during last year 2016. And he extended his support in 2017... as expected.
Nice coffee time every day at 7 or 9 pm Turkish coffee ☕️.....

At the last I would like to thank all Domina team Because they made my vacation as I was expected it was amazing

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank AhmedAbuRashed2001
Prestige M, Manager at Domina King's Lake Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Dear Guest,

What a pleasure for us to read your review. Only reading the heading made us more happy than ever! We try to create the total hospitality experience for our guest, and we are so glad we have succeeded in this during your stay! A big ‘thank you’ from our team for the great compliments that you have given them,

Thank you again for the great review, and we are already looking forward to your next stay.

With warm regards,
Farag Ibrahim

Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

Good restaurants , wonderful lake , good housekeeping , bad kids club , good stuff
Advice you to visit
There are two notes the internet was so bad and internal buss drivers were very bad really bad but the resort worth to visit it is wonderful and the receptionists were welcoming

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Passenger664853
Prestige M, Front Office Manager at Domina King's Lake Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2016

"Dear Guest,

We read with pleasure that you enjoyed your stay in Domina Coral Bay King's Lake hotel.
We apologize if you had a bad experience regarding Wi-Fi and your comment about the driver but your suggestions will help us to improve our services and management. In this way they will reflect better your expectations.
We thank you for choosing Domina Coral Bay as destination for your holiday and we hope to have you again as our guest.

Best regards,
Mahmoud Abdel Wahab

Reviewed 3 October 2015

Accommodation - pools - private beach - Restaurants - Fast and excellent room service - I thank in particular Employees of reception - and Mr. Amir in the swimming pool line - and Employees of Sultan Restaurant
Everything was excellent
The only problem was coping with different time

Room Tip: kungs lake
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank أبو هاجر ا
Prestige M, Front Office Manager at Domina King's Lake Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2015

Dear Guest,

I am delighted that you enjoyed your recent holiday with us and thank you so much for writing in. I will be more than happy to pass your kind words on to those whom you have kindly mentioned and we do hope to see you again in the not-too-distant future.

Thanks again for choosing to stay at the Domina King’s Lake Resort.

Reviewed 27 September 2015

Domina Coral Bay is a very beautiful resort. This is my third visit. My stay in King s lake hotel granted me with access to Elisir SPA, swim in the lake, and many rewarding features...
People at the reception are very welcoming and all Staff are friendly, and by the way snorkeling there is worthy...

Room Tip: high floor, lake and beach view
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Charbel T
Prestige M, Front Office Manager at Domina King's Lake Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2015

Dear Guest,

We are so pleased that your third visit was just as good, if not better than the first two and thank you for writing in with this review. The Reception staff are very welcoming and I’m so pleased that you found the staff throughout the resort to be attentive and friendly.

I do hope we will see you again for your fourth (and best) visit and we look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 16 September 2015 via mobile

Domina coral bay is the best hotel for me
I am and my family stayed there for a few days and enjoyed the amazing view , good location , amazing beach and swimming pool , very good service and the staff in the hotel are very Cooperating
i love u Domina and can't wait to return back next year

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank marwa e
Prestige M, General Manager at Domina King's Lake Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2015

Dear Marwa,

We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your holiday with us and that you were well looked after throughout your stay. We do indeed have spectacular views across the Red Sea and plenty of facilities to enjoy or places to relax – whichever you prefer.

Thank you for writing in with your review and we do hope to see you again in the near future.

We’re looking forward to it.