See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

Good restaurants , wonderful lake , good housekeeping , bad kids club , good stuff
Advice you to visit
There are two notes the internet was so bad and internal buss drivers were very bad really bad but the resort worth to visit it is wonderful and the receptionists were welcoming

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Passenger664853
Prestige M, Front Office Manager at Domina King's Lake Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2016

"Dear Guest,

We read with pleasure that you enjoyed your stay in Domina Coral Bay King's Lake hotel.
We apologize if you had a bad experience regarding Wi-Fi and your comment about the driver but your suggestions will help us to improve our services and management. In this way they will reflect better your expectations.
We thank you for choosing Domina Coral Bay as destination for your holiday and we hope to have you again as our guest.

Best regards,
Mahmoud Abdel Wahab

Reviewed 3 October 2015

Accommodation - pools - private beach - Restaurants - Fast and excellent room service - I thank in particular Employees of reception - and Mr. Amir in the swimming pool line - and Employees of Sultan Restaurant
Everything was excellent
The only problem was coping with different time

Room Tip: kungs lake
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank أبو هاجر ا
Prestige M, Front Office Manager at Domina King's Lake Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2015

Dear Guest,

I am delighted that you enjoyed your recent holiday with us and thank you so much for writing in. I will be more than happy to pass your kind words on to those whom you have kindly mentioned and we do hope to see you again in the not-too-distant future.

Thanks again for choosing to stay at the Domina King’s Lake Resort.

Reviewed 27 September 2015

Domina Coral Bay is a very beautiful resort. This is my third visit. My stay in King s lake hotel granted me with access to Elisir SPA, swim in the lake, and many rewarding features...
People at the reception are very welcoming and all Staff are friendly, and by the way snorkeling there is worthy...

Room Tip: high floor, lake and beach view
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Charbel T
Prestige M, Front Office Manager at Domina King's Lake Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2015

Dear Guest,

We are so pleased that your third visit was just as good, if not better than the first two and thank you for writing in with this review. The Reception staff are very welcoming and I’m so pleased that you found the staff throughout the resort to be attentive and friendly.

I do hope we will see you again for your fourth (and best) visit and we look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 16 September 2015 via mobile

Domina coral bay is the best hotel for me
I am and my family stayed there for a few days and enjoyed the amazing view , good location , amazing beach and swimming pool , very good service and the staff in the hotel are very Cooperating
i love u Domina and can't wait to return back next year

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank marwa e
Prestige M, General Manager at Domina King's Lake Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2015

Dear Marwa,

We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your holiday with us and that you were well looked after throughout your stay. We do indeed have spectacular views across the Red Sea and plenty of facilities to enjoy or places to relax – whichever you prefer.

Thank you for writing in with your review and we do hope to see you again in the near future.

We’re looking forward to it.

Reviewed 14 September 2015 via mobile

my favourite hotel Domina ♡♡
I'm very happy because i stayed in this place it is an amazing village !! very good rooms , very clean , good service, very relaxing , great location , very good food and staff is friendly ❤
I hope to go there again ... wait me

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends