7,263 results
All reviews piano bar swim up room tiran diner fountain view restaurant adult pool coral sea fish family pool buffet restaurant main pool a la carte restaurants great holiday main restaurant evening entertainment golf buggy special mention tiran island
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Coral Sea Sensatori is an excellent place to spend your vacation. The stuff are so friendly & helpful especially Mr. Hesham in Reservation. The jaccuzi Family rooms & the swim up family rooms are so nice & excellent for families.
Overall it’s a very good experience

1  Thank K0ut
Shaarawim, Guest Relations Officer at Coral Sea Sensatori - Sharm El Sheikh, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Dear K0ut,
Thank you for choosing Coral Sea Sensatori hotel for your recent stay. We highly appreciate your review and high rating of our resort.
It was our pleasure to look after you during this period and we are looking forward to another opportunity to impress you with our service.

With best regards, Coral Sea Sensatori Sharm El Sheikh Resort

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Coral sea sensatori is One of the Cosiest hotels I’ve been in ,nice location , great view ,Smiling staff , beautiful and friendly animation team highly recommended and definitely will visit back again

Dear Abdelrahman N,
Great thanks for being our guest and taking the time for sharing your holiday experience on Tripadvisor. Your feedback is very much appreciated. We are extremely happy to hear that you had a nice stay with us. Many thanks for your lovely comments about our staff, location, hotel view and Animation team.
We truly enjoyed looking after you, and hope to the pleasure of welcoming you back again in the near future.

Kindest regards, Coral Sea Sensatori Sharm El Sheikh Resort

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I stay her 7 day really I enjoy her in hotel best hotel everything I want thank animation about important for me and my family animation ( bico) and food very nice her and room good
Thanks again animation

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Shaarawim, Guest Relations Officer at Coral Sea Sensatori - Sharm El Sheikh, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

Dear Amr A,
Thank you very much for sharing your holiday experience. We are all pleased to see how much you enjoyed your stay.

Hope that you had a pleasant journey home and it would be a pleasure to welcome you back in the future.
With Best wishes, Coral Sea Sensatori Sharm El Sheikh Resort

Reviewed 17 June 2018

I want to tell about my vacation in Egypt. I hope my review will meet the hopes of many vacationers. It was unforgettable. We settled in the hotel. We had a de luxe suite . The rooms are clean, comfortable, bed linen and towels were changed every day. The rooms were also cleaned every day. The food was very varied and very tasty, the sea is very close. But I want of course to note the team of animators. I befriended with them and spent most of my time with them. The guys came up with a variety of sports (volleyball, yoga, Latino dances) and entertainment programs for all holidaymakers, both for young children and adults. Most of all I liked yoga and aqua aerobics with Esso. Very talented, attentive and kind guy. And in the evenings the animators came up with various show programs, which is quite important. The shows were very interesting and entertaining. And after the show the animators took us to different clubs. I really miss Egypt, and also the team of animators. At the first opportunity I will fly back.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Shaarawim, Guest Relations Officer at Coral Sea Sensatori - Sharm El Sheikh, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear reginamartyushovakg,
It is such a pleasure to hear from you. Thank you very much for your positive feedback. It is always a pleasure to get happy reviews from our guests. We are glad you had an unforgettable stay, in which you enjoyed the accommodation, food and activities. We will make sure your comments will be passed to our friendly and funny Mr. Esso.

We are looking forward to welcome you back!
With best wishes, Coral Sea Sensatori Sharm El Sheikh Resort

Reviewed 17 June 2018

Everything such as room,food (Fantastic Buffet) ,entertainment was super !
We were impressed by the beautiful resort, mainly due to the care and service involved. Special thank to animation team. A lovely holiday to remember.

Room Tip: Ask for mid-of the bay room to be close to live-entertainment.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Shaarawim, Guest Relations Officer at Coral Sea Sensatori - Sharm El Sheikh, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear hassan s,
Thank you very much for your positive feedback and your nice words about our hotel and service. It is always a pleasure to get happy reviews from our guests as an award for the team. We are here to make for our valuable guests dream vacations with achievements each guest satisfaction.

The Management Team and the staff members are looking forward to welcoming you back again soon!
With best wishes, Coral Sea Sensatori Sharm El Sheikh Resort