US$300
  • Pool
Sierra Sharm El Sheikh(Sharm El Sheikh)
US$126
US$305
US$202
US$248
Hotels.com
Sol Y Mar Naama Bay(Sharm El Sheikh)(Great Value!)
  • Breakfast included
Xperience St. George Homestay(Sharm El Sheikh)(Great Value!)
8,165 results
All reviewselements restauranttiran restaurantshisha loungeaqua poolmain restaurantpool baranimation teamfishmain poolrestaurant managertiran islanddifferent themefree mealspecial thanksreturning guestsroom in blocksoho square
Reviewed 6 November 2015

Been back about 2 weeks now. Had a fantastic time at the sea breeze. It is such a relaxing place. Have now been 3 times to Egypt, twice staying at The Baron Palms resort but this hotel was better. Food is lovely, lots of choice for everyone. Congratulations to the managers at this hotel, all your staff are impeccable. Big thank you to Waleed at the lower pool bar. Excellent service, nothing was ever too much to ask. Will definitely return. On a sad note following the last week and the news about the Russian plane, my heart and prayers go out to families of those lost and also to the staff working in the hotels over there. I hope the media doesn't cause too much impact to the tourist industry in Egypt.

Room Tip: Block 15 is about in between the beach, lower pool and restaurant
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Hany T, General Manager at Xperience Sea Breeze Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2015

We would like to take the opportunity to send you our sincere appreciation and thankfulness for your great feedback upon your recent visit at our Xperience Sea Breeze Resort and for your kind support.
Thank you for praising our standard’s improvements, friendly staff and all team; it will be our great pleasure to host you soon again for another fantastic time at our resort and all our team is looking forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 6 November 2015 via mobile

Firstly can I just apologies for the lateness of this report, but this is pretty much the first opportunity I have had to write one since getting back.

But we had such a great ten days holiday at your hotel, I travelled with my husband Dave and our friends Andy and Jackie. We were all very impressed with the rooms the size of them and the fact that they were kept immaculately clean by Phillip we were in rooms 1415 and 1416.

Then there was Mohammed at the pool bar who kept us all entertained with his Tequila slammers although they were better when he used Rum, and the Rum chocolate drinks he would make for us were divine.

Then the food at the Elements at lunch time was amazing with Ozen from the Zen Bar was very attentive.

And the guy who waited on for the evening when we had a meal on the end of the pontoon (and to my shame I can not remember his name, but if I do later I will up date the post with it!), but he did an immense job bringing the food down from the restaurant and serving us the most amazing food we had. In general we all thought the food and staff were fabulous and we had the time of our lives and this was also made even better by the fact that there were no children allowed at the hotel, I think this helped the adults truly relax and feel comfortable.

So we would all like to say a massive thank you to everyone who made our stay amazing and memorable.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Hany T, General Manager at Xperience Sea Breeze Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2015

SHARM IS SAFE

We would like to thank you very much for having been our guests recently and for taking the time to share your valuable feedback about your vacation experience.
It is more than pleasing for us, that you had the most amazing, fantastic holiday at our resort and you highlighted so positively our standard of service.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future for another unforgettable stay with us.

Reviewed 6 November 2015

Our first trip to Sharm and hotel picked because it was advertised as adults only. Ok the meals are a bit school dinnerish and can be a bit chaotic at peak times but you really don't mind. Strange because we both love our food and yet you feel so relaxed it just doesn't seem to matter. Relaxed because, well everything is just so easy going with staff who seem to anticipate what you want before you do and have the ability to memorise everyone's name and preferred drink. Staff whose names I wont single out because they were all great. Pools to suit everyone from noise to peace and quiet, sunbeds where no towels are allowed before 7 am and pool bars with no queues because your next drink is brought to you before you think about getting up. If relaxing in the sun without any worry is what you want I look forward seeing you when we return.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mark S

We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay and that we achieved our standard of ensuring your holiday to be both relaxing and memorable.
Once again, I would like to thank you for the time spent to write to us and we really are looking forward to seeing and welcoming you back again to your second home.

Reviewed 5 November 2015

First time here and would love to go back. Temps were mid-thirties and only one day with spectacular thunder storm. Very relaxing and different swim pools to choose from, as well as a lovely warm Red Sea with colourful fish and corals to see even from the jetty. Snorkelling well worth a try and diving available.
Have to say the staff were wonderful and really made the holiday spectacular. Our pool barman, Islam Kamal, was brilliant. He worked so hard and once we'd been there a day or two intuitively knew when we needed a glass of water, beer ,coffee, soft drink or even one of his special cocktails! He would come with a replacement with a smile and a bit of fun thrown in. A clever and lovely young man who is a great asset to the hotel.
We must mention our housekeeper, Ashraf, who made sure we were comfortable in our room and would check more than once a day to see if everything was alright for us. " If you are happy then I am happy " His towel art and humour also was a joy and added fun to our days. Again a lovely young man.
What can I tell you about the Spa? I am 63, my husband 71. Some friends at the pool said we should consider signing up for a series of massages and treatments. We've never done this before on holiday but are so pleased we did. IT WAS AMAZING.
Thanks to Abdo and Zenab who looked after us so well. I was quite overwhelmed by the care Zenab gave me and honestly have never felt so pampered before in my life, especially during the Cleopatra massage. It was quite emotional and we seemed to bond. This gracious young woman almost seemed maternal to me...it was beautiful. Two other young women , Amira and Eptisem(?) also helped with some of my massages and I cannot fault them either. Just a very special experience. Also Hassan who gave us both wonderful pedicures and my husband a very close shave.
Onto the restaurant now. Mohammed, the Manager, ran a very tight ship. Always watchful of what was going on, that the service was of high quality and moving quickly to step in if required. He was a friendly face greeting us daily and as my husband uses two walking poles when we first arrived , he offered to go round the buffet with my husband's plate. We appreciated his thoughtfulness although we tend to manage in our own way. Our wine waiter, Said , was also cheerful and knew our preferences. Would smile and say " two white wines ?"
The chefs must also be commended for all their efforts. The pastries and desserts were amazing...so much to choose from and so artistically presented.Talk about children in a sweetie shop! Just sorry we couldn't try them all in the two weeks.
The themed menu varied over a two week rota and there were amazing choices for everyone.
Must also say the bread was delicious, especially the brown loaf you sliced yourself and toasted! Yum .Plenty of fruit on offer as well.
The alcohol ,of course, is local and actually we quite like to try local when we are abroad so that was fine. Thanks to Michael at the Aqua bar too.
One last mention is Marco, the photographer. We had our first " romantic" photo shoot since our wedding day nearly 41 years ago. Mainly because Marco's patter was so good. He Scottish accent is a hoot but he can do them all.An entertainment in itself. So it was good fun getting the photos taken and a happy memory of one of our very best holidays ever. Thanks to all at the Xperience Sea Breeze.
A final sad note. Three days after we left, The Russian plane crashed. We were so sad for the people who lost their lives and our thoughts are with their families and friends. Also very sorry this may have an effect on tourism to the area and affect the jobs of some of the lovely Egyptian people we met.

Room Tip: No lifts away from the restaurant but only two storey accommodation blocks.
5  Thank Elizabeth D

Thank you for great comments and for choosing Xperience Sea Breeze Resort, we will be delighted to accommodate you all over again.
Your praising to the staff you mentioned is very much appreciated and will be passed into them as I am sure they will appreciated in return , and glad that you enjoyed our food served and it has gained your satisfaction.
Looking forward to welcoming you again soon in our resort.

Reviewed 5 November 2015

Had 2weeks at the experience sea breeze and we cannot praise both the hotel and staff enough 10/10 in every department. Looking forward to a return visit next year. We must mention the best everbarman Islam kammel he is a lovely , intelligent young man who has a gift with the more mature guests. Looking forward to seeing all the staff again so sorry to hear about the news regarding the aircrash our thoughts go out to all concerned. Martin ,Karen ,south shields.

Room Tip: All rooms appeared to be excellent with sea or pool views.

SHARM IS SAFE