“Rosemarino Restaurant (Italian)”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 June 2016 via mobile

I actually live in Sharm el Sheikh and for my birthday I was treated to dinner at the Rosemarino restaurant located within the Savoy hotel, Soho.

Upon entering the grounds of the hotel, my friend and I were so impressed with the beauty of the entire hotel - it was absolutely spotless and decorated to a fantastically high standard. We found the Rosemarino restaurant fairly easily and had absolutely fabulous service from start to finish. I'll start with the food and drink.
We ordered two cocktails, for me a strawberry daiquiri and my friend a piña colada. The daiquiri was refreshing and the strawberry taste was amazing. The piña colada sweet and creamy as expected and very lovely. My only criticism is that the cocktails weren't made with ice and we had to ask for this separately, however a bucket of ice was printout delivered to our table.
We both had tomato soup for starter which was absolutely delicious. Really flavoursome and smooth, accompanied by fresh bread which was soft, and covered, in a basket and served by a waiter. For main course we both had Spaghetti carbonara - mine with beef bacon and my friends with chicken. The carbonara sauce was absolutely delicious, so creamy and rich. My friends chicken was really tasty and good quality. We could not eat it all and for that I am truly sorry! But hats off to the chef, the food was brilliant. Could not fault it at all. We did not order pudding however as it was my birthday a beautiful chocolate mousse was delivered to our table with candles for me which was a lovely touch. Special thanks to Magdy who was very attentive and gave us absolutely 5* service. Magdy very kindly showed us a little around the outside of the hotel - the pool area at the outside of the restaurant, and explained to us about the other restaurants - the Hot Rock sounds good, I would like to try that! And upon our exit, escorted us up to the reception area and showed us where is good to go for a coffee out in Soho.

In summary, a fantastic meal, fantastic service, fantastic staff, beautiful hotel and all in all a wonderful evening. I would 100% return to the Savoy to use the restaurants and services, and look forward to doing that in the future!

Thank you very much for my lovely evening.

Reviewed 6 February 2016 via mobile

An amazing Italian restaurant which serves up fresh food cooked to perfection. The ambience is delightful & the service is outstanding. The staff are very efficient

Reviewed 14 October 2015

Love this Italian Restaurant.Prefer seating outside on the raised gantry.Food and service very very good and staff very efficient although I can't remember all there names.

Reviewed 11 October 2015 via mobile

There is no shortage of Italian restaurants in Sharm el Sheikh to feed the love of Egyptians to pizza and pasta, so to stand out among the crowed one has to be at the top of the game and Rosmarino rise to the moment. Not suitable for kids and large groups it remains a very nice destination for night out with lovely poolside seating and intimate ambiance add to that a lovely menu you get gut self a t Italian food night out

Reviewed 4 October 2015

My husband and & I recently visited Rosmarino several times while staying at the Royal Savoy between 18/9 and 2/10 . Food was as usual excellent quality very well presented, service was wonderful big thank you to the lovely Mina, Micheal & Magdy. The surroundings are stunning and the ambience exceptional. Drinks flowed and food was served in a professional timely manner allowing my husband & I to enjoy all aspects of our visit. The restaurant also has great musicians playing softly in background which adds to the whole experience can't wait to return at Christmas.

1  Thank Tracy F