“Well done”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 October 2015 via mobile

There is no shortage of Italian restaurants in Sharm el Sheikh to feed the love of Egyptians to pizza and pasta, so to stand out among the crowed one has to be at the top of the game and Rosmarino rise to the moment. Not suitable for kids and large groups it remains a very nice destination for night out with lovely poolside seating and intimate ambiance add to that a lovely menu you get gut self a t Italian food night out

Reviewed 4 October 2015

My husband and & I recently visited Rosmarino several times while staying at the Royal Savoy between 18/9 and 2/10 . Food was as usual excellent quality very well presented, service was wonderful big thank you to the lovely Mina, Micheal & Magdy. The surroundings are stunning and the ambience exceptional. Drinks flowed and food was served in a professional timely manner allowing my husband & I to enjoy all aspects of our visit. The restaurant also has great musicians playing softly in background which adds to the whole experience can't wait to return at Christmas.

1  Thank Tracy F
Reviewed 29 September 2015

Ate here while staying at Sierra, had a 4 course fixed price meal the food was of a very good quality,the waiters unobtrusive but there when needed.There was no rush to finish any of the courses a perfect dining experience.
The only minor gripe I had was the coffee, very weak.

Reviewed 21 September 2015

We have visited Rosmarino several times over two separate holidays to Egypt, each time the restaurant gets better. The service is absolutely the best we have experienced.

The food is amazing, the surroundings wonderful and I have to say the staff were so friendly.

I am only sorry that I did not manage to get individual names of the waiters, but least to say, they were all brilliant.

Reviewed 2 August 2015

I have eaten at this restaurant many times. The service is impeccable, the quality of the food is stunning, the setting and surroundings are beautiful. This Italian restaurant caters for all your Italian cuisine needs. On my recent visit I had the mushroom soup, lasagna, ice cream and a coffee. All of which were fantastically presented and very very tasty. We were looked after really well by the waitering staff and forth not hesitate to visit again .