“Wonderful guide! ”
Review of Sharm Club

Sharm Club
Ranked #21 of 266 Tours in Sharm El Sheikh
More attraction details
Owner description: Sharm Club is the only online brand managed by an A class travel company, licence N1908, granted by the Egyptian Ministry of Tourism. Sharm Club, Aqua promenade in front of Rixos hotel, Nabq bay.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Activities for young children
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

We booked our tours with Sharm Club and got Omar as our guide. He was excellent! He had a wealth of knowledge, wasn't pushy and took us to just the right places. Since we had him all to ourselves, he was ok with whatever time we wanted him to be at our hotel. He was kind, friendly and funny. Just a perfect person. We went parasailing and then to Old Market and Ras Muhammad National Park. He snorkeled with us and led us to the best coral reefs. I would recommend Sharm Club! We also used them for transfers. They are very well priced as well.

1  Thank RoohiNY2014
in 201 reviews
"hotel"
in 369 reviews

Reviewed 17 October 2016

Perfect localization: quiet, beautiful view of the red sea and South Sinai mountains and a wonderful coral reef in the private beach, full of fishes - for snorkeling and diving. Staff was very very friendly, the food was everyday, very good. We enjoyed a lot the Egyptian Night. The room was amazing with a really beautiful sea view. The pools were fantastic as well as the beach and all the gardens which were everyday very well treated. Also a word to the Shamandura diving center at Sharm Club. They were amazing and very friendly. We had an excelent last dive in Sharm with their team, which was very professional and careful. For us this was the perfect hotel for a diving/snorkeling holidays. Since it was far way from the busy Naama Bay and Old Sharm, and therefore, perfect to relax and enjoy every second.

2  Thank Catarina L
Reviewed 18 January 2016

We have been visiting sharm for many years and have lived there for 2 years now. We have always used Sharm Club for excursions and airport transfers and have never heard anyone who used them say they were dissatisfied with their service. They are always prompt with their pick ups and all drivers and tour guides are courteous and well mannered. I have to give a special mention to Ibrahim who is the nicest, hard working guy you would ever meet and nothing is too much trouble. He organised our last 2 transfers and everything went like clockwork....he even called us when we arrived back at Sharm airport to make sure we landed ok and to tell us our driver was waiting for us, what more could you ask for...great man! Thanks Sharm Club for being a great support to us whilst in Sharm and look forward to using you again in the future x

1  Thank Gingerjacks
Reviewed 20 November 2015

We got so surprise how the service is trustable. Sherif (our guide) made our day pretty special. Thank you guys for the well done job!

See more reviews
Reviewed 20 November 2015

I can't fault the airport pick up- on time- friendly- reliable. Clear directions- and extremely helpful when needing to change the day or return due to the terrorism scares.

BUT

We also booked a boat trip. We arrived at the foyer of the hotel five minutes early and I saw the driver about to leave. He then didn't know where he was going. Neither of these things were much of a problem, but when we arrived at the boat he insisted I had to pay him £20 GBP. I tried to explain that I had already paid the full balance before leaving the uk, but he didn't believe me. Phone calls were made- very uncomfortable. Fortunately I had a funny feeling before we left the uk that something might happen- so not only had I asked the office to confirm they had received full payment but I also printed off the email and took it with me. The driver still didn't believe me and became a bit annoyed. He then took my email off while we attended the boat trip. He picked us up to take us back to the hotel but there was a definite atmosphere. I hope it was a genuine admin error, but it certainly feels like a scam.

My advice- go prepared and print off confirmations

1  Thank wangsbird