4,436 results
All reviews fun fly animation team ultra bar casino night horse riding mama mia special thanks pool bar shisha corner sea view dolphin trip fish every evening different theme private beach water polo great holiday
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

The hotel overall was great, good service with a good animation team to provide enjoyment throughout our stay, mainly Jimmy who I played football and poker with. When arriving we received an upgrade to a bigger room with a better view which was amazing. Will definitely consider coming back next year!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Karim E, General Manager at Mercure Hurghada Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2018

Dear Tom H,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Mercure Hurghada Hotel.

Reviewed 28 April 2018

Spent 21 nights here in March and, as usual, had a really nice holiday here. We usually come to this hotel at least twice each year and have become very friendly with most staff so it feels almost like a 2nd home.

Staff at all levels are friendly and very keen to make sure your stay is good. We were treated fantastically well as usual and nothing seems too much trouble for the staff. Room was kept really clean and the gardens are extremely well tended. The public areas are constantly being cleaned and kept clear of the rubbish discarded by lazy holidaymakers. It is the staff who make this hotel.

Since the hotel built more rooms and doubled in size we have been worried that the level of service would deteriorate but it hasn't. The only issues are that the WiFi is only really available in reception in spite of being assured by 2 previous managers that the WiFi was being improved and would be available everywhere on site, including rooms, this has still not happened. The other issue is that the hotel now hosts a lot of conference/ meeting type events. Attendees bring family with them, some of whom are very messy in the dining room and pool bar area and most staff seem unwilling to try to prevent this.

We hope to return later this year but prices seem to have increased drastically so not sure.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank HuttoftDave1

Dear huttoftDave1,

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

It our 2 time in Mercure hurghada hotel. Our room was ok. Beach was also good and enough place to stay. Pool was also ok and food too. Service in was normal. Animation team was so cool many thanks to our friend zizo who made our stay so wonderful. We are looking forward to come back in October again. We love Mercure

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Karim E, General Manager at Mercure Hurghada Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2018

Dear Наталя С ,

Reviewed 26 April 2018

I want to express my gratitude to the staff of Mercure Hurghada. Attentive and helpful, very friendly and smiling all the time! I really felt like I am very special guest for all and everyone there. Thank you so much for your cordiality and excellent service.

Special thanks to Mr. Hamdy (F.B. Manager) for professionalism and responsible conduct. I appreciate your efforts to make your guests' time in Mercure the best! everything was deserving the highest possible praise!

Also big thanks to the waiter Houssien (pool bar) for complaisance and kindness.

Wish Mercure Hotel prosperity and thankful guests. I will recommend this place to all my friends and will come back again for sure!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo

Dear Olga K,

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

I have been coming to this hotel for years !! And it never disappoints! Rooms are remarkably clean! Animation is fantastic and their evening dance shows are outstanding!! Buffets are very tasty and various.. Everyone is very friendly and helpful! I recommend this hotel and for sure I will come back again!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Vicka-17
Karim E, General Manager at Mercure Hurghada Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Dear Vicka-17 ,