“Stress free/worry free”

Guiding Galapagos Expeditions
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Private and personalized tours to the Galapagos Islands. A different and authentic way to discover the famous archipelago in the Pacific Ocean.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Can’t tell you how easy our visit to the Galapagos went thanks to GG who we found on TA. They were there at the start and deposited us back to the airport at the end and in between provided us with a custom itinerary which left us with lifelong memories of an incredible place. Manny and his team are a top notch customer orientated group of professionals. They take care of the details and make sure you’re where you need to be when you need to be there. We even moved in Manny’s newly opened rooms above the office-creative decor and you can’t beat the location so close to the wharf. Thanks for making such a perfect Galapagos experience for us.

1  Thank StevePeggy
"spent amazing days"
"boat companies"
"book with confidence"

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Better than regular love, Super loved Guiding Galapagos! Very organized, attentive and kind staff. Made us feel special. Thank you, Bruce and Sandra

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Yazmany and his team have the ability to take an already amazing experience of the Galápagos and make it even more amazing. I chose Guiding Galápagos because of the ability to customize our own itinerary and the amazing reviews. My husband and I wanted to scuba dive in the Galápagos, but only as a component of our trip - not the whole trip. I sifted through every cruise option available but found nothing to my liking. Thank goodness. Giulia arranged a great variety of tours and visits for us, selecting from among the very best guides and options within the Galápagos. One particular highlight is the dive company they chose, Scuba Iguanas - these divers are very expert and great at creating a fun dive experience for two days. During our entire trip, we saw an amazing array of animals (in the ocean and on the land). We had one snafu on the first day when I wasn't feeling well and so my husband and I backed out of one planned tour. Without ever mentioning any issues, Ronald (the operations leader for this company) simply worked out a plan for us to have an additional tour on our last day - guiding us on a kayak trip, himself! Every single day, Ronald met my husband and I at our hotel after our activities, to take stock on how things were going and talk about the plans for the next day. Any adjustments or needs were handled immediately.

The Galápagos is an amazing place to be but the logistics are very complex - and Yazmany and team make it "look" effortless. We will always remember our trip to the Galápagos because of these wonderful people.

3  Thank food-sun-shop
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My daughter (21) and I spent 6 days in the Galapagos and every detail was arranged by Guiding Galapagos. All we had to decide was where to eat each night! I chose Guiding Galapagos because of the reviews on Trip advisor and the experience was great, from the suggestions for trips from Steffi before we went, to being met at the airport, outfitted with high quality snorkeling gear and generally well cared for by Ronald on Santa Cruz and John on Isabela. They take great care in which boats they book and which guides they use and each of the individual guides that we were placed with were professional and knowledgeable. We stated at the Casa Ocean Pier on Santa Cruz and the Wooden Lodge on Isabela, both at the more modest end of the pricing but both very nice places. We appreciated being right in the center of town in Puerto Ayora but it was noisy (dogs barking etc) as you might expect a downtown location to be - bring earplugs! However the location was hard to beat being near all the restaurants and the pier in the evening. The only other comment I would make is that I agree with the other reviewers - bring lots of sunscreen, clothing that covers every part of you from the sun, and lots of Dramamine! The swell on the sea is pretty large and you spend a lot of time in boats!

1  Thank 382Helen123456
See more reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We decided to do a land based tour and selected Guiding Galapagos based on their trip proposal and reviews we had seen on TA. Booking experience was excellent with quick responses to any questions. We did a 10 day trip - 4 days on Santa Cruz, 3 days on San Cristobal and 3 days on Isabela which seemed to be about the right amount of time on each. Highlights included North Seymour (nesting blue footed boobies and frigate birds), Kicker Rock (hammerhead sharks circling only a few meters below us) and Sante Fe Island (amazing clear waters for snorkeling, catching a Yellowfin Tuna shortly followed by fresh shishimi). Overall great service by the tour company - our inter-island boat ran out of gas resulting in a late arrival and no one to greet us but owner Yasmany came by to explain and brief us on plans for the next day.Highly recommend Guiding Galapagos to organize your Galapagos experience. Only suggestion when you are considering your itinerary is to plan for a "free day" with no tours especially if you are planning a trip of a week or more.