Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Trip.comUS$49
ExpediaUS$49
Hotels.comUS$49
Agoda.comUS$81
Vio.com
ZenHotels.com
31,077 results
All reviews waterfront tower harrahs ac waterfront buffet pool party after dark total rewards get away slot machines casino floor table games indoor pool bayview mccormick fun sammy boardwalk gambling
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 August 2022 via mobile

When we arrived, the line was long at the front desk. We decided to use their self check-in kiosk service. It was fast and flawless. Key cards came right! Room smell like cigarette smoke. Called front desk and sent housekeeping to deodorize. Spacious, comfortable, and clean. Overall experience was pleasant.

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Ryan Bennett, Owner at Harrah's Resort Atlantic City, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2022

Hello Kin, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are happy to see that you enjoyed your visit and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Harrah's Resort Atlantic City

Reviewed 20 August 2022 via mobile

Our stay was terrible. Self parking was not explained very well when we made reservations or arrived. Our room had food crumbs on the bed stand, the carpet had lint and other dirt, and there was dust over some items like the coffee maker.
One of the elevators was shaky and another was nonfunctional.
Prices at the resort convenience store were double or triple what you would expect from somewhere else. We expected higher prices, but not that much higher.
Some restaurants had no obvious entry for regular guests or gold card holders. Unless you spend enough money every year to be a platinum or higher tier of rewards member, you will have a bad time.

We ended up leaving after just the first night rather than staying for the planned 2 nights. I noticed as we were leaving that they charged us for 100 ($500) parking tickets instead of just 1 ($5). I called the front desk and they told me I had to contact the billing department, but they were only available on weekdays (this was Saturday).

Given other reviews, I don't expect their billing department to be cooperative and look forward to resolving this issue with my credit card provider by providing proof of their non-help.

Do not stay here. I wouldn't even recommend visiting their casino. Go somewhere else.

Room tip: Avoid this resort completely
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank cconard96
Ryan Bennett, Owner at Harrah's Resort Atlantic City, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2022

Thank you for providing your feedback and letting us know about your experience. We set high standards for ourselves and are truly sorry to hear you feel those were not met on this occasion. We hope you took the opportunity to reach out to the hotel manager on duty for assistance while you were our guest. The comfort and enjoyment of our guests is our top priority and he or she will always make every effort to remedy any such issues to your utmost satisfaction or find you a more suitable room. Once again, we hope you accept our apologies and look forward to an opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Reviewed 20 August 2022

My husband and I thought we were staying at a World Class Hotel in Atlantic City. We even upgraded our hotel room at my expense. ONLY to find out we had NO ROOM cleaning! After our 2nd night, came back to hotel ready to take a shower and relax, On 8/16, opened the door to see dirty towels, bed not made up. I called housekeeping only to be told, they are short handed, ARE YOU KIDDING ME, IF I WNATED TO CLEAN UP, I WOULD HAVE STAYED HOME. WE CHECKED OUT THE NEXT DAY EARLY. HARRAH'S RUIN OUR VACATION.

Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
3  Thank Navigate26348

We are sorry to hear about your poor experience, Navigate26348. Please be assured, we share your concern about anything that may detract from your experience at our property. We want nothing more than for you to feel comfortable during your visit. Please email us at the following link so we can have someone follow up accordingly: https://totalrewards.custhelp.com/app/ask_first

Reviewed 19 August 2022

Made a reservation for smoking room drive 4 hours to get there and they tell me they don’t have a smoking room ok I’ll take non smoking but I’m not happy about it. What is the purpose of making a reservation if you give it away. I’m paying resorts fees when I stay here don’t understand why I should have to pay to get into the pool what are the fees for if I have to pay.

Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
4  Thank LaurenAckerson
Ryan Bennett, Owner at Harrah's Resort Atlantic City, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2022

Reviewed 18 August 2022

Harrahs Resort Atlantic City looks breathtaking on its sites. While searching online it came up as a beach Resort. Turns out it is not beachfront. It is set up on a marina. Worst was booking it only to find out after a 400+ $ charge to my account that their picturesque pool doesn't allow kids!!! I tried to change hotels to another one owned by the same company and turns out they can't or won't use that charge as a credit. Basically it takes 2 weeks if you cancel to get your money back. Haven't even got to the damn hotel and am thoroughly disappointed. My husband will be less than understanding and likely hold me responsible for this until hell freezes over. If the same company owns a similar hotel why can't they fix this issue. Even if I had more money and wasn't on a budget I still wouldn't want a separate charge. Here's hoping to make the best out of a crappy situation. So very disappointing already. Not to mention when I tried to sign up for the loyalty program it stated that account already exists. Which makes absolutely no sense, seeing how I have never been to this place ever nor do I make bets online. I know for a fact that it was my first time creating an account. For such a huge company they sure as heck didn't seem to care about making my trip memorable. I highly doubt they are going to make up for this in anyway. Hospitality is one of those ideals that you just can't find nowadays.

Trip type: Travelled with family