Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Expedia
eDreams
Trip.com
31,025 results
All reviews waterfront tower harrahs ac waterfront buffet pool party after dark get away slot machines casino floor table games indoor pool bayview mccormick fun sammy boardwalk gambling employees
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 August 2022

the check in took about 30 minutes. why? everything was paid for ahead of time. our room in the tower was not available. so what do we get instead ? a view of the air conditioning units. lovely. after a long day of work, i did not expect to walk a half mile from the parking garage to the check in and then to our room. i had my cardio in already. but thanks anyway. cracks in the sealing, chipped furniture, rusty bathroom fixtures. awesome. can not wait to go back

Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
2  Thank Arry64
Ryan Bennett, Owner at Harrah's Resort Atlantic City, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2022

Thank you for providing your feedback and letting us know about your experience. We set high standards for ourselves and are truly sorry to hear you feel those were not met on this occasion. We hope you took the opportunity to reach out to the hotel manager on duty for assistance while you were our guest. The comfort and enjoyment of our guests is our top priority and he or she will always make every effort to remedy any such issues to your utmost satisfaction or find you a more suitable room. Once again, we hope you accept our apologies and look forward to an opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Reviewed 16 August 2022

There was Marijuana smell in some places of the hotel & lobby. There was smell of tobacco in our non smoking room. We have a pending charge of $100.00 on my credit card for no reason & was not explained to us at check in or checkout

Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
1  Thank 907paa

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We sincerely hope you'll return to give us another opportunity to better serve you and earn your 5-star rating in the near future.

Harrah's Resort Atlantic City

Reviewed 15 August 2022 via mobile

After moving because our room reeked of cigarette smoke; we were satisfied with the new room. We were also satisfied with the quality of food and service at the American Bar and Grill which is in the hotel.

But the hotel, overall, like Atlantic City, overall, is too noisy, smokey and worn down to ever entice us to return.

Room tip: Opt for the Bayview Tower to avoid rooms reeking of cigarette smoke.
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Samba

We appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback, Samba. Your comments have been shared with the appropriate team for their input and attention. We value your patronage and hope to look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 15 August 2022 via mobile

Harrahs stinks of cigarette smoke from the elevator lobby in the self park garage through the Sky Bridge through the escalator through the check in lobby to a filthy elevator up to your room. Upon check in we were given a room on the 5th fl. in the Laguna Tower with a view. Though a non smoking room, the room was unbearable.
I called the desk and was told to go back to the lobby and go to the register desk and join the line of about 50 people checking in, even though I had already checked in at the kiosk (which was incredibly fast and easy). After waiting in line for 30 minutes I was told I had to go back to my room to retrieve my luggage and ensure that I removed all of my belongings and get my wife out of the room before they would change my room.
After another 30 minutes I was assigned to a new room by the in the Bay View Tower on the 21st floor with a spectacular view of the Bay and skyline. The person at the desk could not have been more courteous and professional. She addressed my concerns with a smile and expert amiability, she reassured me that she would take care of the problem and she did. The room was considerably well appointed and decorated and larger than my previous room. The Bay View Tower elevator was clean and fresh and the smelled clean and fresh.
We were just in Atlantic City for one night to meet old friends for dinner at the Borgata. I doubt we'll return to Atlantic City again soon except maybe for dinner and drive back home ( we're under an hour drive). We are Wyndham members but will have to cross Harrah's Atlantic City off our list.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank U1144EZjoec

We appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback, Joe. Your comments have been shared with the appropriate team for their input and attention. We value your patronage and hope to look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 15 August 2022

I had a recent stay at Harrahs. I found a large blood stain on the mattress of my bed in the Laguna Tower. I went to customer service to contact management which is a joke, no one returns my calls. I was given two different phone numbers and each time I call, they have no record of my complaint. There was also a needle on the ground next to my car. Please do not stay here. The family pool closes at 5pm. This makes absolutely no sense if the check in time is 4pm.

Trip type: Travelled with family