Hotels.com
Agoda.com
eDreams
Trip.com
31,077 results
All reviews waterfront tower harrahs ac waterfront buffet pool party after dark total rewards get away slot machines casino floor table games indoor pool bayview mccormick fun sammy boardwalk gambling
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 August 2022

I had a recent stay at Harrahs. I found a large blood stain on the mattress of my bed in the Laguna Tower. I went to customer service to contact management which is a joke, no one returns my calls. I was given two different phone numbers and each time I call, they have no record of my complaint. There was also a needle on the ground next to my car. Please do not stay here. The family pool closes at 5pm. This makes absolutely no sense if the check in time is 4pm.

Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank branb2022
Ryan Bennett, Owner at Harrah's Resort Atlantic City, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2022

Thank you for providing your feedback and letting us know about your experience. We set high standards for ourselves and are truly sorry to hear you feel those were not met on this occasion. We hope you took the opportunity to reach out to the hotel manager on duty for assistance while you were our guest. The comfort and enjoyment of our guests is our top priority and he or she will always make every effort to remedy any such issues to your utmost satisfaction or find you a more suitable room. Once again, we hope you accept our apologies and look forward to an opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Reviewed 13 August 2022 via mobile

Highly recommend the waterfront tower! It is a little bit further from the casino but it is definitely worth the walk. It was our first time staying at this resort and we will definitely return! Nice & clean casino. Free shuttle to the boardwalk.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank claytonandbri

Hello Clayton, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are happy to see that you enjoyed your visit and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Tropicana Atlantic City

Reviewed 13 August 2022 via mobile

We stayed in a newly renovated waterfront tower room. The room was nice, but overall the hotel seems uncared for. Hallways need vacuuming everywhere.
The worst part for us was the pool situation. We looked forward to relaxing by the pool. Disappointed when we checked in at 4:30 to find pools are only open until 5pm. The main pool is beautiful but only allows ages 21+. Then we find out there’s a $20 per room per day cover charge to use the pool area. We only wanted to sit by the pool for a couple of hours. With the rates they charge for the rooms plus the additional fees charged this is ridiculous. So we decided to go to the family pool area - which is really hard to find. We get there at 9:15 (hours are 9-5) only to be told by a housekeeper in the hallway that it isn’t open yet. “Yesterday it opened at 10”. So we come back at 10-still not open & a crowd forming. Housekeeper (it’s not her responsibility to open the pool - poor woman just has the bad luck to be working on the 4th floor) calls & eventually a young man appears & proceeds to throw powdered chlorine all over the pool & then test the water. Really???!!! This should have been done at 8am before pool was supposed to open. He then lets everyone in but says “Don’t go in the water until 10:25”. There were 3 large garbage cans full of dirty towels. I asked about clean towels & he said “they haven’t come up yet” Well of course not - no one took last night’s dirty towels down to the laundry!
No one cares and obviously no one is in charge of this overlooked pool area. It’s sad and shameful for a nice resort like Harrah’s.
I would never recommend this place to anyone.

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank N7169HBanneb

Reviewed 13 August 2022

Problems started immediately. Check in was 4:00 P.M but we did not get a room until 10:40 P.M. We did not get a room in the tower we reserved.Our room was in a different tower, right above a lower tower roof that housed rows of what appeared to be air conditioner compressors that went on and off constantly making sleeping challenging.
Even with high resort fee the beautiful pool on website required $10 fee for hotel guests to use.The free pool is not as nice and hard to find.
The worse part of our experience was at check out.When our hotel room was unavailable for hours a credit for part of the 1st nights room was issued. However, at check out we saw the amount was simply ADDED to the 2nd nights stay. When we tried to explain it to the front desk supervisor he was not interested . We had all our documentation but he did not care.He was extremely rude and dismissive. When I asked for the hotel manager I was told he was away. When I asked for assistant manager he said she was not there either. He told me she would call me when she came in.Not surprisingly I did not receive a call.
The next day I called billing dept and in less than ONE minute he saw the error they made and issued me a credit for the amount I was overcharged.
On positive side the breakfast at the restaurant and the staff there were great. We did 10 spa treatments between us and the spa was very nice and the treatments and staff were wonderful.
However, to have been treated so poorly by the front desk supervisor at a Caesars hotel was truly shocking. I would certainly not stay at Harrah's again and would have to think long and hard now about staying at any Caesars property.

Date of stay: July 2022
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
2  Thank wehele

Reviewed 11 August 2022

the gambling was fine as we won a little and loved the waitresses and gambling personnel. However, the pool was only open 9-5. I would have liked it open until 8PM at least. So the one day we hit the pool at 9AM to 10:30 the pool had no towels available because of no delivery. Upon asking the attendant to ask the manager to get 10 towels down here because there was only about 10 people by the pool, nothing was done. Parking garage took forever to get out because machines weren't working. Restaurants were great. But it just seemed no effort was made by Harrahs to make sure everything was running smoothly. Relaxing poolside is important. I've been going to Borgata for the last 20 years and decided to try Harrahs. I wont be going back.

Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
2  Thank stucker836
Ryan Bennett, Owner at Harrah's Resort Atlantic City, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2022