1,083 results
All reviews jing bar opposite house taikoo li guest experience team tea house swire group cupcakes stunning property beautiful design hong kong stylish hotel chinese architecture shopping area hotel bar guest services the general manager tea room
Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

Spent two days in The Temple House. The experience was outstanding, really massively raising the bar for the China hospitality industry for the Temple House's design, sophistication, attention to detail, environment coupled with great bar/dining options and warm friendly cool service. From the moment you enter the welcome house to the walk thru the clean open elegantly designed premises to the spacious and bright rooms, the feeling is one of excitement and serenity at same time. The vicinity to the superb facilities of Taikoo Li also an excellent bonus as it multiplies the options for longer stays. A nice conversation with the General Manager and Restaurant Manager confirms the professionalism and experience behind this great property. A must stay when in Chengdu, and reason to come more often to this exciting city.

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank robertogI4888FD
Management response:Responded 3 May 2017

Dear Roberto,

Thank you for taking time to write a review about our House and it was a pleasure meeting you at our House. Oliver and I enjoyed the conversations with you.

I am delighted to read that you have had a very memorable experience at The Temple House and appreciated it's unique design, facilities and gastronomic offerings. Most of all I am pleased to hear that that the service provided by my lovely team met your expectations.

We are looking forward to spoil you again soon at our House and please contact me at kurtmacher@swirehotels.com should you need any assistance.

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

Hotel facilities and services were top notch. Pool, gym, lobby, restaurants, and room!! A real 5 stars property. Friendly And very helpful staffs especially Charlie and Sebastian at front desk. With Very personalize touch In Every detail. Very well designed room. Spacious and great amenities. Bar is crowded with cool local youngsters at night. Good vibe. Located at Taikoo Li district with great restaurants and shopping. Every you need. Will return

Trip type: Travelled on business
Management response:Responded 2 May 2017

Dear S C,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about The Temple House.

It is with pleasure to read that you have enjoyed our House, it's unique design and it's stunning facilities and amenties. Especially I am so pleased that Charlie and Sebastian went above and beyond to look after you.

We hope to have the opportunity to spoil you again at our House in the near future and please contact me at kurtmacher@swirehotels.com should you need any assistance.

Reviewed 30 March 2017

I am coming every month in Chengdu and for almost 2 years now Temple House became my second home. The staff is very friendly and makes you feel as a special guest at every moment. The breakfast is amazing and I always go to enjoy stunning italian food at Tivano.
By far this is the best hotel in Chengdu, I cannot imagine going elsewhere when in the city.

Room tip: Suites are amazing
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Arnaud_Beijing
Management response:Responded 2 May 2017

Dear Arnaud_Beijing,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about The Temple House.

It is good to read that my lovely House Team looked well after you and made you feel special. I am also glad that you have enjoyed our gastronomic offerings such as breakfast at The Temple Café and meals at our unique TIVANO restaurant.

We are looking forward to spoiling soon at our House again and please contact me at kurtmacher@swirehotels.com should you need any assistance.

Reviewed 30 March 2017

I knew the Temple House was a good property, but I was very happy to quickly realize it is a great property. The location is exactly where you'd want to be in Cheng-du, which by the way, is a cool vibrant city. The property ticks all the boxes and has excellent rooms to boot. Can't wait to return.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Management response:Responded 27 April 2017

Dear freddycharles,

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review about our House.

It is with pleasure to read that you have enjoyed our House, it's room and great location.

We hope that we can pamper you again at The Temple House in the near future and please contact me at kurtmacher@swirehotels.com should you need any assistance.

Genearl Manager

Reviewed 30 March 2017

Best Italian Restaurant in Chengdu!! Italian Chef cooking authentic Italian food with fresh and genuine ingredients along with extensive wine selection which certainly enhanced our dining experience. Couldn't have been a better night!!!! High end service and knowledgable staff made us feeling comfortable throughout our dinner. Definitely a must for italian food lovers!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Management response:Responded 27 April 2017

Dear Simone M,

Thank you for your time in writing a review about The Temple House.

It is wonderful to read that you have enjoyed TIVANO and it's unique Italian gastronomic offerings. We are glad that we were able to spoil you.

We hope to welcome you back to our House in the near future and please contact me at kurtmacher@swirehotels.com should you need any assistance.