All reviews washing machine tianfu square rice cooker full kitchen massage room bedroom suite kitchen area home away from home carrefour supermarket dining table swimming pool great view of the city excellent stay shopping mall steam room last stop jinjiang hotel
Reviewed 20 August 2014

We, as a family of 4 from Scotland, stayed here for 2 weeks in August for our family holiday in Sichuan. The hotel 's standard is excellent, the most outstanding quality would be the excellent team of staff. From the General Manager to the bar staff and receptionist, all of them were 100% attentive to our needs. Rooms were spacious, even the smaller rooms! they were kept clean and tidy to a high standard and very well equipped. The staff did not mind going an extra step in helping us, even for the littlest things! The hotels location was also very convenient as it was right in the city centre. Honestly, as a family, we are very fussy hotel guests but I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to ANYONE. We didnt want to leave!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Danny L, General Manager at Fraser Suites Chengdu, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2014

Dear wm123593,

Thank you for this wonderful review. My associates and I are so happy to have you with us. You have a wonderful family and have treated us like family as well. Thank you so very much. We miss all of you and look forward to your return visit soon.

Reviewed 20 August 2014

2 Year old property that shows some wear and tear but is overall in good condition. 1 bedroom apartment is fairly spacious and well equipped. Although it is a serviced apartment, the amenities are like in a hotel and perhaps even a bit more.
Staff speak ok English although they are a bit reserved. I had a problem with the room key upon arrival and couldn't open the door. Had to go down back to the lobby to re-programme and that was promptly done, however there was no acknowledgment or apology for the inconvenience it caused coming back down with my luggage from the 34th floor.
Considering the size of the unit and standard this property is very good value for money.
In room wifi is enough for e-mail. Aircon is good but the fancoil unit is quite noisy.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Dear DT8888,

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback on your stay experience. Comments such as yours will enable us to better ourselves and to provide the services our guests have come to expect. Thank you so very much.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

I stayed for 2 weeks at Fraser Suites in August during a Business Trip to Chengdu. I can say that fully agree with other reviews about how great is the hotel.

Location
Is just excellent. Within walking distance are dozens of restaurants, shops, shopping centers, one metro station stop. Carrefour across the street. In the same shopping center of Carrefour are 2 Japanese restaurants, One Spanish and 3 Sichuan ones , plus an Starbucks.

Staff
All the staff is absolutely friendly and customer focus, but specially Cohen , who helped me with directions and information I needed. Special recognition and thanks to Cohen for his help.

Restaurants
I had breakfast everyday in the 7th floor restaurant. Fresh fruits, juice, eggs, and multiple chinese options. I enjoyed it everyday. I did not have lunch at the hotel, but had several
dinners, and the food was very good. Multiple western style options, as well as asian ones. I liked the Dan Dan Noodles and the Nasi Goreng.

Room
I was feeling like at home. Huge suite, with fully equipped kitchen. with two 32 " Flat screen TVs ( one in the living room and one in the room ), Blue Ray player, Ipod Docking station, and not to forget the extra TV in the bathroom. I was in the 27th floor, which gives a great view , and is street noise free. The AC kept my room at 19 C, and even when outside was very hot, I was deliciously fresh in my suite.

WiFi
The free internet worked perfect all the time, with very good speed. I could even use whatsapp in my smartphone.

There is a swimming pool, gym, Security is excellent.

Overall I would gladly return to Fraser suites in Chengdu and recommend it with no restrictions.

Room Tip: Ask for a high level floor
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Dear Willy2007,

A very well tabulated review. Thank you so much. Cohen is just a gem and we thank you for taking the time to mention him. I am sure he will be thrilled to know he had made an impression on you. We are just so happy to have given you a fantastic stay experience. Do come back again soon.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

I stayed there for 3 nights on a business trip. Staff were very friendly and attentative, both at check in and check out. At check in I had to wait a few minutes, because we arrived early and the room was not yet ready, but this was not a problem.
The Suite was large, clean, well equipped and everything was working fine. I had a great view of the City from my room. Breakfast was good.
I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Dear w84,

Thank you for your wonderful review of Fraser Suites Chengdu. We appreciate you kind understanding at check-in. We are so happy to have given you an excellent stay experience and look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 8 August 2014

We stayed at the fraser Suites in Chengdu China and absolutely loved it. We had an upgraded room and We thought it was the best place we stayed in China and the staff were amazing - definitely the most pleasant staff in China. The beds were so comfortable and huge!!! The breakfast was 1st class and the pool beautiful with excellent opening times. Highly recommend this for a family.

Room Tip: Go for the upgraded room definitely worth it
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear brit2pop,

What an amazing compliment to be thought of as "the best place you had stayed in China" and for our staff to be noted as " the most pleasant staff in China". Thanks a million.

Thanks also for recommending us on TripAdvisor. We are just so thrilled to have given you such a wonderful experience.