Lowest prices for your stay
US$120
Reserve now, pay at stay
ExpediaUS$119
Agoda.comUS$119
FindHotelUS$120
All reviews the executive lounge breakfast spread hotel staff wardrobe roomy english sz
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 February 2022 via mobile

As a Hilton Diamond member, I appreciated the upgrade to a premier room (junior suite) and the fruit platter. I want to thank the kind and helpful staff from housekeeping, the front desk, and the restaurant staff at Mis. U on the second floor. I am also grateful for the professional and courteous service provided by Oscar and his staff although the executive lounge was only open for one more night on the day of my check in. They are closed for 7 days until February 8th. Nonetheless, Oscar and his team should be acknowledged. I also want to give praise and recognition to Lucas at front desk for his helpfulness as well as his courtesy to give me a card holder to remember my stay at the hotel. Finally, I want to say thank you to all of the chefs for a very good CNY dinner that was paired with a nice sparkling wine from France. All in all, it really was a good stay as everyone was very good in terms of guest service.

Room tip: Line 2, Gangxia North. With construction, take exit B, quick right. Keep walking straight down to the end. Go right and pass the underpass.
Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank tsunaminight
Reviewed 16 October 2021

My company chose Hilton Shenzhen Futian for a 2 day conference and client event. Excellent location for us and the meeting room & facilities were great with excellent setup and coffee breaks. The room was a very spacious Executive Room with big working desk and nice view. What deserves special mention is the outstanding Club Lounge Team. Rarely have I seen such engaged and super polite team members really going beyond what you would expect accommodating my every request. To feel an emotional connection makes all the difference when traveling and my highest compliments go to the Club Lounge Mgr Oscar and to Ethan. The lounge was spotless, the offerings delicious and the service heavenly. I hope that the hotel recognizes that they have 2 superstars with these passionate gentlemen. I also had the opportunity to meet the Ops Dir Helen and the Front Office Mgr Dylan and realized that the top service of everyone in this hotel is just a reflection of their leadership. To sum up: Well Done!!! Can’t wait to come back to Hilton Futian when returning to Shenzhen.

Room tip: Executive room at back of hotel. Enjoy blue skies views without obstruction of high rise buildings
Date of stay: October 2021
Reviewed 5 September 2021

Super old guest room with constant construction noise from outside. Small lobby with limited staff. Upgraded to so called deluxe king. Not much difference. Won’t stay there next time. Can’t believe it is a 5 year old Hilton in SZ.

Date of stay: September 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 4 May 2021

This was my worst living experience in Hilton. I AM REALLY SCARED by hair dryer fired. I informed hotel but nobody come to say sorry!! When I checked out I asked them to explain, manager MS Echo called me and explain its common because of lady's long hair ( I am short hair),and no sorry words.....this is 5 star hotel, they think hair dryer fire is common?? oh, really ridiculous attitude and non professional service!!! This issue is matter to life !!!!!!

Room tip: be careful by using electric machines. very older and unsafe
Date of stay: April 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Shenzhen Futian Hilton, 其他 at Hilton Shenzhen Futian, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2021

Dear guest,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We feel deeply sorry for what you have encountered during your stay with us. This is not up to our standard and definitely not our expectation. We will conduct regular check-up for all equipment to avoid safety issue.Thank you again for bringing this issue to us and help us improve. Please accept our sincere apology for your experience here.

Reviewed 3 May 2021

Lets start with location, its a really strong location, but there are better ones, but this is not far from the things you need, and I would stay here again without question.

Check in was easy, even with the language barrier. Translation apps might be helpful if you don't know Chinese.

The lobby is nice, and the front desk was friendly.

The corner room I got on the 11th floor was one of my favorite rooms to date. It was very roomy, without being too large. A bathroom that comfortable held two. Could have probably easily held 4 or 5, but didn't have the chance to find out. The oversized tub my wife gave high marks too. The rain head was actually a nice amount of water and so rain shower heads do.

The wardrobe room is what made a big difference. Nice space to leave al of our belongings in. The nicely sized desk sat in a well proportioned alcove, (room sounds to generous, but alcove too small)

The bed was comfortable and room all around. A chaise lounge and a comfortable chair and hassock. Loved the view with the old buildings up close ringed by the building up of Shenzhen gleaming modern buildings.

Oscar, Rose and Ethan in the Executive Lounge helped make the stay great. As we went each night they were on top of the game, being there and helpful without being intrusive.

There was a couple of weird things about the Executive Lounge that I don't understand. Their wine selection is terrible. Both the red and whites are fruity and sweet. Choices better made by college girls on their night out when they don't like to taste wine.

There was a grand total of two champagne flutes and one was so grubby and gross, but it stayed on the shelves even when it was pointed out it was too stained to be used by any self respecting guest.

I did a taster of the wine in the one flute and showed the other to my wife because it was so stained that it couldn't be cleaned and yet there it sat. They shuffled it away, but it was back on the shelf the next night.

They have tiny glasses, other than the wine glasses. There was one normal sized glass to make a highball in, and I asked for another. They returned with a glass that was not clean. They did take it back to clean it, but there is a real issue with a clean glass and the right glasses. Its odd, but worse is that wine. Ew!

And not sure why they have two tequilas and nothing that mixes with tequila. Martini and Rossi? What, is this the 80s?

Minor, and weird, but I expect someone to have enough taste from the Executive Lounge to make a proper wine choice and know what kind of liquor makes sense. The food was solid and welcomed. A good array of tastes and flavors from the curry chicken, rice, fish, salad makings and bread, and the ever taunting desserts! yum!

Breakfast has all the odds and ends to make anyone feel full and happy. There wasn't anything outstanding there, but it was all good. The egg center was helpful in making me perfect poached eggs. (OK, something was outstanding.....) and on the last day, when they saw me enter it wasn't long before I had poached eggs on my table! Nice service guys.

The toaster was a shame. It was one of those conveyor belt ones and they have an arrow for the best setting. And it didn't barely warm up the bread. closer inspection showed that the upper heating elements weren't working. So it barely toasted and it would just do one side. Come on breakfast crew, someone knows that is the case. Spring for a new toaster they aren't that expensive!

Everything, other than those couple of glasses were very clean. The people were great and the location puts you in close proximity to what you need to see in Futian.

Date of stay: April 2021
1  Thank ThaiCookingRocks

Dear guest,
Thank you for staying with us and sharing your feedback here! We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay here. Your satisfaction and recognition are what keep us going, and your suggestion helps us improve and achieve higher standards. Thank you again for your detailed sharing. We sincerely welcome you back for your next trip!