Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Trip.com
Hotels.comUS$157
ZenHotels.comUS$163
eDreamsUS$187
7,187 results
All reviews pirate ship real sand mercado restaurant the club lounge outdoor pool business trip subway station breakfast buffet is ihg oct bathtub gym communication
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 November 2021

It is always a delight to stay at the Intercontinental Hotel in Shenzhen. I had not been staying there for over two years. Coming back and staying at the hotel was really like staying at home away from home. The hotel room is always very quiet. The view from the balcony is magnificent. I cannot wait for my next stay at the hotel.

Thanks to Yuku and Lilian for taking care of my stay. Special thanks to Kris Wu who left me a great impression of the hotel. 10 out of 10 to the staff at the hotel!!!

Sure. I am going to plan for the next stay soon. So long.

Room tip: Rooms far from the elevators are quieter.
Date of stay: November 2021
Reviewed 8 November 2021

From the time you step into the hotel. You felt it is home away from home. It is not like the typical business hotel. But make you felt as you're at home when you're at your room. The room with its personal balcony and with greenery outside. And one will not woke up by the noise pollution of the city even at the middle of Shenzhen.

Lastly I will like to thanks Hina who helped me when I checked in. She is extremely helpful and warm.

Date of stay: November 2021
Reviewed 20 August 2021 via mobile

Fairly pleasant 3-night stay. My Royal Ambassador status is well recognised. The staff were very friendly and really appreciated the help from Nicole Zheng at the club lounge. The room assigned was very spacious and well presented. They have a decent gym and pool as well.

The only thing i would complain is the room temperature might be too high for me and was difficult to adjust. which made me difficult to fall asleep in the night .

Would say 8 out 10 and will come back again

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Hawkdai007
Reviewed 13 August 2021

I was in Shenzhen for a business trip. This is when there where alot of cases of COVID in nanjing so the checks for health codes etc was very serious. As a person who cant read Chinese I needed alot of help getting through each of the screens. The front desk lady I think her name was Helen was so supportive. She switched to talk to me in english and patiently guided me through all of the information that I needed to provide and sign some papers to guarantee that I wasn't in high risk regions. The stay was wonderful, the room was spacious and the FNB was solid. Only downside is that this hotel is very popular and their are alot of families so expect to be crowded. Real MVP is the Clown makes little balloon animals for the kids. He really calmed the kids down and gave them something excited about. If you have a family this is a great place.

Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 23 April 2021 via mobile

Cosy place and great food selection at the buffet for the whole family, everyone enjoyed, both adults and children. The buffet changes from day to day. There is food both for asian and european tastes, and a large variety of desserts, both fresh and baked.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Martin Michael, 总经理 at InterContinental Shenzhen, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2021

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for choosing InterContinental Shenzhen and we are more than please to know that we provided you a nice impression with our Mercado buffet. We aim at giving true hospitality service and nice dining experience to our guest and we shall pass on this spirit in the future too. We sincerely hope to welcome you back soon!

Best Regards,