Lowest prices for your stay
US$150
Booking.comUS$150
ExpediaUS$149
ZenHotels.comUS$161
3,474 results
All reviews business trip club lounge luxury hotel outdoor pool spacious rooms four seasons shopping mall rc serina jack annie cici lian gym fu
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 December 2021

Each and every time I stay at the Ritz-Carleton, Shenzhen, I am impressed by the attention to detail, from check-in to check-out.

Warmly welcomed by Serina, I was shown my room which was comfortable with a great view of the downtown skyline. Serina went out of her way to make my stay accommodating upon arrival, and over the course of the three days/two nights, I was constantly reminded why I continue to visit the Ritz.

The food and beverage, the professionalism and courtesy, and the cleanliness and comfort all went to make my stay enjoyable and relaxing. I look forward to my next visit, and likewise, would recommend the Ritz-Carleton, Shenzhen to anyone looking for an oasis in the middle of the city...

Date of stay: December 2021
1  Thank MJellick
Veronica Gao, Guest Services / Front Office at The Ritz-Carlton, Shenzhen, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2022

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with the travel community. I am delighted to know that you had a wonderful stay with us.
Feedback such as this is very encouraging to our ladies and gentlemen in providing excellent guest service.
Once again I thank you for sharing your experience with us and look forward to welcoming you back very soon!

Reviewed 2 December 2021 via mobile

We had a wonderful birthday and thanksgiving celebrations in Ritz Carlton Shenzhen together with our family and friends. They have wonderful and superb staffs. The Chefs and managers are walking around, greeting the guest and were making sure they are well served . The place is elegant yet cozy and warm. The food is absolutely delicious and lots of choices. We really like the personal serving of some dishes that were well arranged and served. All in all we are very satisfied to this restaurant and hotel. Thanks to Ms. Shannon for recommending this place.

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Veronica Gao, Guest Services / Front Office at The Ritz-Carlton, Shenzhen, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2021

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with the travel community. I am delighted to know that you had a wonderful birthday and thanksgiving celebrations in Ritz Carlton Shenzhen together with our family and friends.

Reviewed 10 November 2021 via mobile

We have stayed a few times at the Ritz Carlton Shenzhen since 2016 and always enjoyed the service from to club lounge to the house keeping. Just had a stay there again last week and it was still exceptional.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Veronica Gao, Guest Services / Front Office at The Ritz-Carlton, Shenzhen, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2021

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your great support the The Ritz-Carlton Shenzhen as always and thank you for sharing your wonderful review of our property with the Trip Advisory community. I am thrilled you enjoyed the services. We strive to be your “home away from home” when traveling and hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 5 October 2021 via mobile

A very cozy and luxury hotel. The staffs are also very friendly. I hurt my leg in the swimming pool, my fault of course, and Anna very nicely helped me, cleaning the wound and finding a bandage for me. Definitely would like to visit this hotel again.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Veronica Gao, Guest Services / Front Office at The Ritz-Carlton, Shenzhen, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2021

Dear Valued Guest,

I am thrilled you enjoyed the service. It is really our Ritz-Carlton pleasure to have you stay with us and thank you for your compliments on our ladies and gentlemen. I will certainly pass on to Anna along with my own appreciation for a job well done. We strive to be your “home away from home” when traveling and hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 28 September 2021 via mobile

I will always stay here in every subsequent visit to Shenzhen. Everything has been superb; check-in was smooth and pleasant, housekeeping was very kind to me when I requested extra shampoo and tea, fitness staff was helpful, and I’m very happy and delightfully surprised to see my dear friend Chef Lollo working here now in the Italian restaurant. The restaurant team is very smooth and I appreciate their professionalism. The food is also really delicious. Don’t skip the tiramisu.

Room tip: Bring a swimming cap! The rest they take care of. Reach out to Erick if you have any problems, he’s a real professional!!
Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful review of our property with the Trip Advisory community. I am thrilled you enjoyed the room and food in Italian restaurant. We strive to be your “home away from home” when traveling and hope to welcome you back again soon.