Lowest prices for your stay
US$352
Reserve now, pay at stay
eDreamsUS$352
Etrip
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 January 2022

I stayed there for a long time. Everything here was satisfing. Love the room the restaurant the terrace so much.Staffs were all friendly and helpful to me. I would like to say it's a perfect hotel for business trip.

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 29 November 2021

The room, facilities and the staff are all good.
Some suggestion:
1) can consider to extend the gym room time, say to midnight 12am or 1am
2) I walked around the breakfast venue and it's definitely not attractive. Hence, I never tried the breakfast at your hotel. A hotel with such good grade of quality should have a better breakfast.

Reviewed 25 November 2021

Show room is not good that no the direction of the shower can’t be adjusted. Hot water sometime too hot and not stable. No drinking water supply. Breakfast is not worth it RMb80 per day as the quality and choices are bad. No fruit supply

Reviewed 28 October 2021

First, your receptionist told me that G did not provide house card for good and reassured that no guests had card but bluetooth house card. But, my friends got card while I did not. I think this is very un professional.
Second, you gave me the wrong invoice which led to a delayed payment period of my company, and this is a great source of my annoyance.

Reviewed 28 August 2021 via mobile

This is the worst hotel that I ever had. Beware of it, especially make you keep all your transaction record with this hotel. It is long story, I started with a service apartment with this hotel back in 2018 and moved out in 2021. To be fair, the service is not bad, but then in summer, one day they told I owed them 1 month rent back in few months ago. I was surprised because I always pay on time and more ridiculous no one ever asked me. I then escalated to the GM and she told me she would look into it. Few days later the staff told me that they had a new policy when renewing the contract (which is six months) and required an additional 1 month deposit. It was a mistake and I didn’t really owe their rent. I thought ok and settled it. Then came the pandemic, I wasn’t able to go to China but still I paid my rent for the 2020 year without actually staying. Finally in 2021,I decided to move out and during checkout no one said anything. They just told me they will return my 2 months deposit in few weeks time. Then came the surprise, they held up my 1 month deposit and insisted that I didn’t pay. All months of discussion, they refused to return the pay and insisted I had to prove to them I paid. This is the most ridiculous experience I ever had and if you are planning to stay at this hotel or anyone in the same group. Beware if the scam and make sure your keep all your records … of course the better way is to avoid them totally

Room tip: Make sure you keep all your transactions record with this hotel
Date of stay: April 2021