“Not a bad restaurant”

Lilypop Restaurant
Ranked #47 of 924 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Price range: US$1 - US$3
Cuisines: Cambodian
Description: Lilypop is a small family-owned and operated Asian fusion restaurant. Ingredients from local markets are transformed into simple, fresh and tasty dishes in an open kitchen. Everything from starters to desserts is made with passion as we prepare each dish separately to ensure the best flavors. For a good experience at this little busy eatery it is better to book a table online or by phone.
Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

This restaurant has nice relaxing ambience. There are lots of different local food options on the menu. The portions are of good size, however they do charge you extra for some food add ons that are free at restaurants near by. We came here on a few occasions, but the restaurant was closed, so I am not sure what are their ooening hours. All in all its not bad, I just think that you can get a little better value in the place next door. Do give it a try though if you are near by, as you might have a different experience, as everyone over there works hard and looks after their guests.

Reviewed 19 March 2017

This is a busy place so its advisable to have a reservation especially if you plan of coming in during dinner. The food is good, service is quick. We're quite satisfied with our first dining experience that we actually decided to stick with it for the second time. I'd totally recommend this place.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Just before visiting the temple I had my driver drop me off here. I had a Mango salad and I could have eaten many more!!!!!!! My server was very good, a tiny bit slow, but I'm not complaining. Easy to get to and parking was easy, as I was dropped off!!!!!!!! (my driver parked close)!!!!!! It was more of a lunch than dinner.....

Sokea O, Owner at Lilypop Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2017

Hi dear !! Thanks for 4 stars! But I think you put the review in the wrong restaurant. That is ONH Restaurant. At my place the one who order mango salad is only Chinese and German. And I guess, you are not the one of those people. But thank anyway!!

Sokea

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

good location / good taste
price only 1.75$ for fried rice
local beer 0.75$, good water melon shake. staff very friendly.

Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

We stopped by for lunch and it was really delicious food. We had the Chicken Amok curry with rice ($3), chicken noodles ($1.75), fresh pork spring rolls ($1.75) and two diet cokes ($0.75 each). Really great value for money and portion sizes are good.

My only comment would be that we did wait quite a while for the food and tables that arrived after us got their meals first. It may have just been the lunch time rush, but it was just a bit frustrating. Overall though, we really enjoyed it here and would definitely go back.

1  Thank lauraexplorer1