“Great Salad!!!”

Lilypop Restaurant
Ranked #47 of 924 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Price range: US$1 - US$3
Cuisines: Cambodian
Description: Lilypop is a small family-owned and operated Asian fusion restaurant. Ingredients from local markets are transformed into simple, fresh and tasty dishes in an open kitchen. Everything from starters to desserts is made with passion as we prepare each dish separately to ensure the best flavors. For a good experience at this little busy eatery it is better to book a table online or by phone.
Reviewed 14 March 2017

Just before visiting the temple I had my driver drop me off here. I had a Mango salad and I could have eaten many more!!!!!!! My server was very good, a tiny bit slow, but I'm not complaining. Easy to get to and parking was easy, as I was dropped off!!!!!!!! (my driver parked close)!!!!!! It was more of a lunch than dinner.....

Sokea O, Owner at Lilypop Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2017

Hi dear !! Thanks for 4 stars! But I think you put the review in the wrong restaurant. That is ONH Restaurant. At my place the one who order mango salad is only Chinese and German. And I guess, you are not the one of those people. But thank anyway!!

Sokea

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

good location / good taste
price only 1.75$ for fried rice
local beer 0.75$, good water melon shake. staff very friendly.

Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

We stopped by for lunch and it was really delicious food. We had the Chicken Amok curry with rice ($3), chicken noodles ($1.75), fresh pork spring rolls ($1.75) and two diet cokes ($0.75 each). Really great value for money and portion sizes are good.

My only comment would be that we did wait quite a while for the food and tables that arrived after us got their meals first. It may have just been the lunch time rush, but it was just a bit frustrating. Overall though, we really enjoyed it here and would definitely go back.

1  Thank lauraexplorer1
Reviewed 10 March 2017

Food is adequate and the menu is pretty extensive. The service is not very fast but the staff are very friendly. The Amok is pretty good ,the curry and Lok Lak are average . Overall a decent place to have a local meal at low price.

Reviewed 7 March 2017

We stayed in a hotel nearby and this restaurant was highly rated by tripadvisor. The price was very cheap but unfortunately the food was not so great. I ordered the Cambodian special Amok chicken and came up basically like an Indian curry dish. The egg rolls were also only so so.