1,398 results
All reviewsgoat tree restaurantbay windowterrace suitepub streettuk tukbeautiful hotelpresidential suiterooms facefoot massagea la carte breakfastday bedturn down serviceangkor watold marketswimming poolhotel restaurantcooking class
Reviewed 9 November 2017

We stayed with my girlfriend for 4 days at Sarai and we had very good service, attention and helpful people. Special thanks to Malen, Lisa and Khanya who have been always very patient, helpful and provide excellent service.
I had my bday during these days and they prepared a nice fruit platter for me. Pool is great and give a great relaxed moment before or after going for the temple visits.
The massage (Cambodian) is very good as well as the aroma therapy one.
Breakfast is also a good moment with extensive choices. We also rented bikes, I would recommend the cross ones and not the city bikes, they are more adapted.
I definitively would recommend anyone to stay there.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

This is a 5 star hotel! Great environment, great staff, service you name it. Good location of the hotel with walking distance to Old City abd a lot of nice restaurants, art galleries and bars. Really worth a visit! If ever in Siem Reap again we'll definently be back!

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed 8 November 2017

The personnel was efficient and very helpful. The room was quite and comfortable. We have been staying for four nights and went to the restaurant for dinner three times. It was very nice. But there are many good restaurants nearby with reasonable prices and good food just for a change. The markets are are in walking distance.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 November 2017

We stayed 4 nights in this hotel. I cannot think of anything wrong in this hotel. The staff was very nice and helpful at all times. The rooms were beauty-full and spacious.
The breakfast really nice and served at the table.
The bed was clean and nice...
You can book this hotel with eyes closed.... and just enjoy the beauty of the region and the people. We will come back for sure!

Room Tip: Any room would really do it, very beautiful...
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tati R
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

What a beautiful hotel. So close to town only a 5 minute walk. Very clean with Devine rooms. The staff are exceptional and really care about your comfort. The breakfast and most of all the espresso coffees are world class. Just what we get in AUSTRALIA. I didn’t want to leave having spent 6 nights here. I would recommend it 100%

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple