1,409 results
All reviews goat tree restaurant bay window terrace suite pub street tuk tuk beautiful hotel presidential suite rooms face foot massage a la carte breakfast day bed turn down service angkor wat old market swimming pool hotel restaurant cooking class
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

This is a 5 star hotel! Great environment, great staff, service you name it. Good location of the hotel with walking distance to Old City abd a lot of nice restaurants, art galleries and bars. Really worth a visit! If ever in Siem Reap again we'll definently be back!

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed 8 November 2017

The personnel was efficient and very helpful. The room was quite and comfortable. We have been staying for four nights and went to the restaurant for dinner three times. It was very nice. But there are many good restaurants nearby with reasonable prices and good food just for a change. The markets are are in walking distance.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 November 2017

We stayed 4 nights in this hotel. I cannot think of anything wrong in this hotel. The staff was very nice and helpful at all times. The rooms were beauty-full and spacious.
The breakfast really nice and served at the table.
The bed was clean and nice...
You can book this hotel with eyes closed.... and just enjoy the beauty of the region and the people. We will come back for sure!

Room Tip: Any room would really do it, very beautiful...
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tati R
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

What a beautiful hotel. So close to town only a 5 minute walk. Very clean with Devine rooms. The staff are exceptional and really care about your comfort. The breakfast and most of all the espresso coffees are world class. Just what we get in AUSTRALIA. I didn’t want to leave having spent 6 nights here. I would recommend it 100%

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joshmags
Reviewed 6 November 2017

This hotel is honestly the nicest hotel resort I have ever stayed at in my life. We received a free upgrade from the terrace suite to the presidential suite. The staff were extremely nice and very helpful. I plan on returning back to Siem Reap and I will only stay here. The breakfast was amazing. The pictures do not do this justice as it’s truly amazing. They also give you a free cell phone while you’re there to use!! You have to check this place out and stay here you will not regret it. I normally don’t write reviews but how this place isn’t in the top #3 hotels in Siem Reap blows my mind!!! Thanks again Sarai and I can’t wait to come back.

Room Tip: Sit back and enjoy a top class 5 resort!!!!
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends