1,396 results
All reviewsgoat tree restaurantbay windowterrace suitepub streettuk tukbeautiful hotelpresidential suiterooms facefoot massagea la carte breakfastday bedturn down serviceangkor watold marketswimming poolhotel restaurantcooking class
Reviewed 7 November 2017

We stayed 4 nights in this hotel. I cannot think of anything wrong in this hotel. The staff was very nice and helpful at all times. The rooms were beauty-full and spacious.
The breakfast really nice and served at the table.
The bed was clean and nice...
You can book this hotel with eyes closed.... and just enjoy the beauty of the region and the people. We will come back for sure!

Room Tip: Any room would really do it, very beautiful...
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tati R
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

What a beautiful hotel. So close to town only a 5 minute walk. Very clean with Devine rooms. The staff are exceptional and really care about your comfort. The breakfast and most of all the espresso coffees are world class. Just what we get in AUSTRALIA. I didn’t want to leave having spent 6 nights here. I would recommend it 100%

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joshmags
Reviewed 6 November 2017

This hotel is honestly the nicest hotel resort I have ever stayed at in my life. We received a free upgrade from the terrace suite to the presidential suite. The staff were extremely nice and very helpful. I plan on returning back to Siem Reap and I will only stay here. The breakfast was amazing. The pictures do not do this justice as it’s truly amazing. They also give you a free cell phone while you’re there to use!! You have to check this place out and stay here you will not regret it. I normally don’t write reviews but how this place isn’t in the top #3 hotels in Siem Reap blows my mind!!! Thanks again Sarai and I can’t wait to come back.

Room Tip: Sit back and enjoy a top class 5 resort!!!!
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank jordancall
Reviewed 6 November 2017

Could not fault facility or staff. All staff always smiling and welcoming. Nothing was too much trouble. The free transfers are most welcome, made the journey from the airport a breeze.
Only down side is it's a 10 min walk from town centre

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 November 2017

My wife and I had a lovely stay during our honeymoon. The staff were great. Nice and attentive. The room was well kept as was the entire establishment. We enjoyed our time at the pool and a massage at the spa. While the hotel itself was fantastic, the staff left a lasting impression and were helpful any time we needed it.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple