1,447 results
All reviews goat tree restaurant bay window terrace suite tuk tuk pub street beautiful hotel presidential suite day bed foot massage a la carte breakfast turn down service angkor wat old market beautiful pool hotel restaurant cooking class our honeymoon
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

What a beautiful hotel. So close to town only a 5 minute walk. Very clean with Devine rooms. The staff are exceptional and really care about your comfort. The breakfast and most of all the espresso coffees are world class. Just what we get in AUSTRALIA. I didn’t want to leave having spent 6 nights here. I would recommend it 100%

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joshmags
Reviewed 6 November 2017

This hotel is honestly the nicest hotel resort I have ever stayed at in my life. We received a free upgrade from the terrace suite to the presidential suite. The staff were extremely nice and very helpful. I plan on returning back to Siem Reap and I will only stay here. The breakfast was amazing. The pictures do not do this justice as it’s truly amazing. They also give you a free cell phone while you’re there to use!! You have to check this place out and stay here you will not regret it. I normally don’t write reviews but how this place isn’t in the top #3 hotels in Siem Reap blows my mind!!! Thanks again Sarai and I can’t wait to come back.

Room Tip: Sit back and enjoy a top class 5 resort!!!!
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank jordancall
Reviewed 6 November 2017

Could not fault facility or staff. All staff always smiling and welcoming. Nothing was too much trouble. The free transfers are most welcome, made the journey from the airport a breeze.
Only down side is it's a 10 min walk from town centre

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 November 2017

My wife and I had a lovely stay during our honeymoon. The staff were great. Nice and attentive. The room was well kept as was the entire establishment. We enjoyed our time at the pool and a massage at the spa. While the hotel itself was fantastic, the staff left a lasting impression and were helpful any time we needed it.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 November 2017

Starting from the airport pick-up, we were serve with cold towel to refresh ourselves on the way to the resort. Every moment was a great experience for us. The resort was built using Morocco concept, not too big thus it's quiet enough for us to relax.

Check-in process is high tech and staffs are very friendly and helpful. The room itself is not very big but the decorations is just so perfect for us to relax with pool view balcony and open concept bathroom. Swimming pool was surrounded by the building, thus make it perfect for people to swim even even it's 2pm. Instead of Buffett breakfast, we were served with A La Cart menu where we can choose among many different healthy dishes. The food is just so nice and the best part is the coffee - Love it so much.

Highly recommended resort to stay if you go to Siem Reap.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple