1,450 results
All reviews goat tree restaurant bay window terrace suite tuk tuk pub street beautiful hotel presidential suite day bed foot massage a la carte breakfast turn down service angkor wat old market beautiful pool hotel restaurant cooking class our honeymoon
Reviewed 6 November 2017

Could not fault facility or staff. All staff always smiling and welcoming. Nothing was too much trouble. The free transfers are most welcome, made the journey from the airport a breeze.
Only down side is it's a 10 min walk from town centre

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 5 November 2017

My wife and I had a lovely stay during our honeymoon. The staff were great. Nice and attentive. The room was well kept as was the entire establishment. We enjoyed our time at the pool and a massage at the spa. While the hotel itself was fantastic, the staff left a lasting impression and were helpful any time we needed it.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 November 2017

Starting from the airport pick-up, we were serve with cold towel to refresh ourselves on the way to the resort. Every moment was a great experience for us. The resort was built using Morocco concept, not too big thus it's quiet enough for us to relax.

Check-in process is high tech and staffs are very friendly and helpful. The room itself is not very big but the decorations is just so perfect for us to relax with pool view balcony and open concept bathroom. Swimming pool was surrounded by the building, thus make it perfect for people to swim even even it's 2pm. Instead of Buffett breakfast, we were served with A La Cart menu where we can choose among many different healthy dishes. The food is just so nice and the best part is the coffee - Love it so much.

Highly recommended resort to stay if you go to Siem Reap.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sou S
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for my family trip with "grand mother" and two "baby daughters". The staffs and the facilities made us so comfortable and feel at home away from home - yes, without all the home-making hassles. I am so satisfied.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 November 2017

Very outstanding layout and easy to access thing. I love the mode of touching between color combination in the hotel. Lighting is very important and the facing pool just remind me of all the center hotel where you can just worry less on anything but enjoy it.
I love the sitting area where i can read by book and drink my coffee...it's very important for my daily routine. I wish i could stay longer and hopefully get back soon.

Room tip: even the superior king room is very comfy can you imagine on others?
Date of stay: October 2017