1,396 results
All reviewsgoat tree restaurantbay windowterrace suitepub streettuk tukbeautiful hotelpresidential suiterooms facefoot massagea la carte breakfastday bedturn down serviceangkor watold marketswimming poolhotel restaurantcooking class
Reviewed 1 November 2017

I have been at this hotel for only one night, but it felt like an eternity. As soon as u step in, there is this tranquility that follows you all along. The staff is cheerful and helpful, the food is great. Room was really clean and the design is mesmerizing. The technology they used was new to me, as they basically have a phone in the room that u can use to order food, drinks, check flights, and even take it outside with you. You can place an international call (some countries), and here is the best part FOR FREEEEE. The pool design is simple and lovely, and swimming was a pleasure. I heard this hotel features among the best hotel in Siem Reap, and honestly I wasn't deceived, I really loved my stay there. On our departure day, one of the hotel member reported to us, that most fee are given to charity. Amazing. am definitely visiting on my next trip.

Room Tip: Rooms at the intersection have a better view of the pool area.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chris_Freezy088
Reviewed 1 November 2017

Super super good ! Have no complain..can we get to stay a night for free ? Hahaha will be great if your answer is yes.
Well hotel with attractive features. I will sure recomend to all my friends ! hope to See you again

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 November 2017

Great hotel. Lovely pool. Friendly and efficient staff. Would definitely come again. Breakfast was very good. Quiet and cool rooms. Great situation with lots of very nice restaurants close by. Took about 10 minutes to walk to town or 5 minutes using a tuc tuc.

Room Tip: Great stay
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 October 2017

Our rooms were very comfortable and clean. We especially enjoyed the food and bar service at the pool at the end of a long day touring. We used the spa for a foot massage and also enjoyed it. Loved the vibe of the hotel.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 October 2017

I really had a great stay - the staff are friendly and helpful. Amazing place, I will be back.

Staff arranged a 4am breakfast basket for me before the sunrise tour to Angkor Wat. Made sure I made it on time and that my tour agents picked me up

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo