“Best restaurant in town! ”
Review of Sata Restaurant

Sata Restaurant
Ranked #257 of 953 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

This place is great! Gorgeous and clean atmosphere, right in the heart of town and has the best damn gnocchi I've ever had. I was blown away by the service and the delicious food that my friend and I ate here twice in one day. True story. You may judge, but when you find something good, you need to go back a second time to make sure you were right on the money. And how right we were. We also ate at other restaurants in town and enjoyed other delicious food, but nothing quite like this. And nothing quite like the gnocchi al gorgonzola. That was the best dish I might have ever had. You must try this place out. If not your conscience will bug you about it until you can't fight the urge anymore. So save yourself the trouble and nosh on some heaven.

1  Thank Bergalicious

Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

This is a delicious gem! We happened upon this restaurant because it was directly across the street from our hotel (288 Boutique Villa) and we were starving! We figured it would be adequate but it was so much more! The place is lovely, clean, and has a great staff! I had the lasagna and my friend had the gnocchi. Both were excellent! We loved it so much we had it again after a long day of touring the temples. The best part... They delivered it to our hotel! I highly recommend this place if you are looking for some good Italian in Siem Reap!

1  Thank missmo43
Reviewed 7 June 2016

A little expensive for the area and portion sizes but well worth the visit if you want a change and some very good Italian food. Cheap by western standards (don't get me wrong) and the staff is excellent. Nice atmosphere as well.

Reviewed 17 May 2016 via mobile

Really good pizza from a wood fired oven. Great deal where you get a second pizza for $1 when you buy 1, so basically 2 pizza for about 8 dollars or so, great service too

Reviewed 14 May 2016 via mobile

The best pizza me and my friend have had in our three month in south east Asia so far. Good deal on where you get the second pizza you buy for $1, thus suitable for travellers. Sinath was the waiter who waited on us and gave us excellent service and was very good at his job. Everything you would want from a restaurant, would highly recommend.