All reviews night market pub street tuk tuk flights of stairs old market no lift angkor wat sok san road living room welcome drink air con a great stay the location is perfect the room was nice rooms are big free airport hotel staff
Reviewed 5 March 2018

The room was nice, clean, and spacious. I loved it that the toiled was separated from the shower. There's a swimming pool, a restaurant, and a spa, but I didn't get to try any because they had a weird check-in time, 2 pm. We got there around 11am wanting to relax, swim a little, and go to the spa, but we had to wait till 2, so we left to go shopping and watch a movie instead. That was a drawback and no parking, we had to park at the Cineplex and paid extra for it. We loved the place, but wouldn't want to go back because of the check in time and parking problem.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chenda C
Reviewed 15 February 2018

Mixed feelings about this hotel. Very well located in relation to pub street, shops, cafes, access to Siem Reap etc. Hotel room was very large, plenty of room, huge bathroom with bath and separate toilet and shower rooms. Room was clean and comfortable, air con worked a treat as did the hot water. Beds were firm. Staff were friendly but not over the top. I really felt like we were staying more in a Airbnb type place with a front desk. Pool was nice. No staff about (this is not a resort type hotel). The mixed feelings is due to the noise....not during the night (peaceful as anything), but during the day from the school next door. Very very noisy. On Saturday we looked forward to some quiet, but school is held on Saturdays as well. Saturday was actually the worst, noise wise, as there were 3 competing loudspeakers, all at once. Someone was playing Apsara type music very loud, there were prayers being called over a megaphone loudly (all day) and the school won with dance music for the kids most of the morning (they must have fantastic speakers as the music was like concert loud). Other than the school noise, our stay was good. Don't think I would stay here again though, despite the price being right.

Room tip: definitely ask for a room that doesn't back onto the school (half the unit blocks)
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 January 2018

We were in Siem Reap in december 2017 at first and stayed in this hotel for 3 nights. When you arrive to the hotel you can see welcoming smiles of front managers and receive very tasty welcome drink! Chek-in is quite fast. Rooms are very tidy,cosy and comfortable with every day cleaning thoroughly. By the way, there are airy rooms with a private balcony in the hotel. Also they suggest different tour programs to local place of interests. Additional advantage of the hotel is free transfer from/to airport with a very good Tuk-tuk driver. Location is perfect to everything in touristic area of Siem Reap. The menu offers good breakfast. There is the russian-speaking TV-channel for hotel guests from the Russian Federation in Bayon Boutique Hotel. Stuff with welcoming attitude to each hotel guests.
Especially I want to express appreciation to front office manager Mr.JONH SOVONG for his intelligence, kindness and his responsible attitude to work.
I strongly recommend this hotel for your stay in Siem Reap!

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Anton0531
Reviewed 27 January 2018

I work in the tourism industry and have traveled to 25 countries but this is the first time I have a burning desire to re-visit a country base on my stay. Their staff is amazing, friendly, and helpful. I'll write about the general experience with amenities/ practicalities, and then my personal experience where the staff really went above and beyond.

General experience:
-Has your regular hotel amenities (robe, flip flop, hair dryer, A/C, pool, etc).
-Conveniently located within a 5 minute walk behind the popular Pub Street.
-Always have tuk tuk waiting outside (or car if you tell the front desk) in case you need to arrange transportation
-Free airport pick up & $5 airport drop off
-Great price/ value for stay ($36 per night for a King bed SUITE with living room and balcony and two showers)

Personal experience: They really went above and beyond here. I was getting really sick from the stomach flu and the flu (bad combo) and the staff REALLY took care of me. The things they've done include:
-Make me porridge which was off the room service or restaurant menu
-Constantly check in on me during their breaks
-Scrub me down with a wet towel to regulate my body temperature
-Ran out to buy me medicine during their breaks
-Dropped me off to the hospital in a car and didn't charge me for the ride

Then went I was admitted in the hospital:
-Stayed with me until I got my results
-Visited me once to twice a day before work or during their breaks

The staff here is incredible. They didn't just care for me in a "I-hope-you-don't-die-here-as-a-liability-issue" type of nice but I truly feel that they were sincere and was genuinely concerned for my well-being. When I was sick, depended, and defenseless, I was so depended on the staff (before and during my hospitalization) that they could have an every chance to take my possession or take advantage of me (by charging me a more expensive room or physically took advantage of me as my door was not locked for 4 days) and hotel staff just came in and out to help me.

Everyone was really sweet and trusting and NOT ONCE did I feel unsafe. I didn't even need to lock the doors and I felt safe at the hotel, and around the neighborhood.

My dad eventually flew in from Hong Kong to come get me from Siem Reap because he was very concerned that I was a young female traveler staying in a hotel for an extended period of time while being sick. At that point I was being discharged from hospital, I could have stayed in a closer hotel to Angkor Wat. I had many options to check in somewhere else but I didn't stay anywhere else, not out of obligation, but because I knew nowhere else would have given me this level of care.

I think cost, safety, and cleanliness are three main concern that goes into consideration as a traveler planning a trip (especially female, solo traveler) and I can swear by the integrity of this staff.

I know that given the weather and sickness, had I stayed at another accommodation I would never wish to re-vist Siem Reap, but given the level of care and friendliness of the hotel staff, I have hopes of one day re-visiting Siem Reap for a better experience.

Thank you Bayon Boutique for saving my impression of Cambodia (and also my life lol.) <3333

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Nancy C
Bayon B, General Manager at Bayon Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2018

Dear Nancy,
Greetings from Bayon Boutique Siem Reap - Cambodia!
Thank you very much for recent stay at Bayon Boutique and thank you very much for shared your experience on TripAdvisor Site.
We appreciated about your excellent review through the largest Travel world site.
We hope to welcoming you again in the next future.
Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Hak Tola
Tell: +855 966 787 208 or +855 66787208
Email: gm@bayonboutique.com

Reviewed 21 January 2018

Our stay at the Bayon Boutique hotel in Siem Reap was wonderful. We encountered an issue with our room and the staff upgraded us without question. Such wonderful hospitality in both the hotel and restaurant. The pool was refreshing after a hot day in the temples. I would recommend this place to anyone staying in Siem Reap. Thank you for everything!

Date of stay: January 2018