The Privilege Floor by LOTUS BLANC(Siem Reap)
US$110
US$54
Hotels.com
Golden Temple Residence(Siem Reap)
US$81
US$73
  • Free Breakfast
US$73
Golden Temple Boutique(Siem Reap)
US$86
US$41
Hotels.com
Central Suite Residence(Siem Reap)
US$65
US$61
Agoda.com
Lotus Blanc Hotel(Siem Reap)
US$41
US$179
US$152
Expedia
1,619 results
All reviewsliving roomglass houseculinary tourpub streethotel de la paixcentral courtyardangkor watbeautiful hotelan oasisnight markettuk tukluxury hotelsalt waterapsara dancefirst floorwelcome drinkcentre of town
Reviewed 24 March 2015

My fiance and I were in Siem Reap during Chinese New Year, so I'm unsure if it was busy for that reason, or if it's always that degree of packed. But it Was packed! The temple sites were crowded, the Pub Street area crowded at night, which made this hotel a fantastic getaway. Sitting approximately one block from Pub Street made it an ideal location to walk to markets and restaurants, but also a heavenly escape from people. The hotel never seemed overwhelmed with guests, though it must have been full. It was just a very nice design that never felt like we were struggling for space or quiet, even poolside. Someone mentioned the pools aren't heated (there are two), which is a valid point to make as they were utterly freezing. My fiance found it refreshing, I simply couldn't do it. But the lounge area surrounding was very nice, and the poolside waiters attentive. Our room was very nice, although this is where I knocked a star off - - the rooms have lovely wood floors... with no rugs. Therefore overhead we had a chorus of sliding chairs and echoes of slamming doors constantly in our room. It was so much activity I went up to inspect if we were below a service room/area. It turned out to be a suite, possibly connecting suites, so I assume it was just one or two very active families. But it was a bit on the ridiculous side. Somehow we slept through it, or they quieted down at night, but it made daytime relaxing or naps a bit of a challenge. The restaurant was very good, with fresh breakfast choices daily and great coffee, no complaints there. We ate lunch poolside one afternoon, and that was very nice as well, accompanied by well made cocktails. Overall I recommend the hotel highly. One thing to keep in mind is all the stagnant water in Siem Reap, so mosquitos are everywhere. The hotel staff are seen spraying various parts of the interior several times a day to keep them at bay, which seemed to work - I was never bitten on site, only out sight seeing. Definitely pack your bug spray!

Room Tip: Try for a top floor to avoid the overhead noise!
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
SholtoSmith, General Manager at Park Hyatt Siem Reap, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2015

Dear Whigs,

Greetings from Siem Reap and thank you for your candid review on Trip Advisor!

It was delightful to read how pleased you were during your stay here with us and it was also great to hear that the hotel’s condition brought you the sense of tranquility and oasis away from the bustle and hustle of Siem Reap.

That being said in your review, I have of course also noted what you mentioned about the room and the issue that made you knocked a star off. To be honest, this is the first time we received this kind of feedback and we will look into this to see what we can rectify. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and also the mosquitoes which we are currently working on.

Whigs, thank you once more for this genuine review and your highly recommendation our hotel is greatly appreciated!

I hope you are well and please do come back and see us!

Reviewed 24 March 2015

The hotel is 20 mins from the airport and from Angkor Wat. On a very busy street but less than a mile from the night market where all the action is in the evening.
The rooms and service was excellent. We enjoyed cocktails and dinner in the courtyard while watching the daily "Apsara" show. Got a late checkout, free wifi, good breakfast spread. Although I wish there were more local fare on the breakfast buffet. The other con is that it is very pricey, but that is what you pay when visiting a "bucket list" attraction..Angkor Wat. Which by the way should be on your bucket list

Room Tip: Only 3 Floors, if you are a Hyatt member you should be able to get an upgraded room
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear Samosababa,

Greetings form Siem Reap and thank you for your genuine review on Trip Advisor!

I was delighted to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay here with us and how much you enjoyed the delicious cuisine and cocktails with the night of the Apsara Show that we have four times a week here.

Thank you again for this candid review and we hope you will make it back someday to stay with us again. Please drop me a line when you have decided your dates of return so that I can personally assist with your accommodation requirements.

Reviewed 23 March 2015 via mobile

Nice hotel with a very cool vibe in the bar and lobby areas but in general it is lacking in maintenance and not of the same level as other top hotels in Siem Reap. The pool is quiet small and as evidence of the maintenance needed - while we were there around 7/10 of the massage jets were not working.
We've stayed in around 10 Park Hyatt properties around the world and naturally even more Grand Hyatts. I'd place this Park Hyatt some where between Hyatt Regency and Grand Hyatt level - not Park Hyatt level at all.
The Amansara and Raffles Grand hotel are much nicer for the money.
The tours scheduled by the hotel were nothing special - the aman has much better connections and is much more concerned for their guests.

Stayed: March 2015
1  Thank Tessios
SholtoSmith, General Manager at Park Hyatt Siem Reap, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2015

Dear Tessios,
Greetings from Siem Reap and thank you for taking the time to post a review on Trip Advisor!
While I was happy to learn that you enjoyed your stay here with us, I have of course noted your feedback in regards to the hotel’s lack of maintenance. I would be more than happy if you could have shared your findings with me while you were here so as to gather further details. Anyway, thank you for bringing this to our attention and we will take into account as highlighted in your review.
Tessios, I welcome you to contact me directly if your travel plan brings you back to Siem Reap so that I can personally assist with your accommodation requirements.

Reviewed 22 March 2015 via mobile

We stayed at Executive suite. The hotel is blissful and charming oasis at the center of town. It is within walking distance to night market, pub street, restaurants, shops OR short Tuk Tuk ride to lots of places. The hotel is well appointed although it's not the same size compared with majority of Park Hyatt in Asia. The staff was attentive, personable and friendly at all times during our stay. Exceptional service by the Operation director, concierge and front office staff. We got the impression that they would do all they can to exceed our expectations. We were pleasantly surprised there are 2 pools with one on the second floor with resort like ambience, huge treat to beat the heat. The food was very fresh and well presented, highly recommended grilled Mekong river prawn and wonderfully refreshing spring rolls. Minor opportunities: house keeping/cleanliness in the private pool and pool area and refreshing wilted flowers in the room. Restaurant recommendations should include value and great taste too. Overall, highly recommend!

Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
SholtoSmith, General Manager at Park Hyatt Siem Reap, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2015

Dear Dreacole,

Greetings from Siem Reap and thank you for your genuine review on Trip Advisor!

I was delighted to read how pleased you were during your stay here with us and how much you enjoyed the delicious cuisine that Park Hyatt Siem Reap has to offer. Thank you for singing the praises as well as your recommendation of our grilled Mekong river prawn and refreshing spring rolls. Delighted that you enjoyed that!

I have of course also noted your feedback in regards to housekeeping/cleanliness issue and you can be assured that we will address this matter with diligence. And for restaurant recommendations will also be reviewed as highlighted in your review.

Reviewed 21 March 2015

We stayed at the Park Hyatt Siem Reap for three nights in mid-February.

Our first impression of the hotel features was pretty great. Bill Bensley's design influences are unmistakable and impressive - cool, modern and tres tres chic - and the space has been used well without clutter and gaudiness.

We stayed in a Park King room, which was right at the end of the corridor. This guaranteed a decent level of privacy. The room was spacious, the beds comfortable and the bathrooms nicely laid out. A large room-wide window overlooked a busy (but not main) street below, and thankfully the window is very thick so there was little noise filtering into the room.

We used the wonderful pool area on a number of occasions and although the water is not heated, it allowed for a refreshing dip during the afternoons.

We experienced some inconveniences and annoyances during our stay and informed the hotel of these experiences through an online survey on departure. The General Manager of the hotel wrote to us and expressed his apologies and said that he would immediately address the issues. We were very impressed by this unexpected personal response and I sincerely hope that he does implement some remediation plans so that other guests do not experience similar issues.

I will not bore you with the details of the issues as I do not want it to detract from our overall experience of the hotel which was fantastic. If it were not for those issues I would gladly give this hotel a 5 rating. However a 4 rating indicates our clear appreciation of the quality of this hotel as well as the General Manager's personal response and willingness to rectify the issues.

I believe the hotel is expensive (and so it should be as it is a top quality top shelf residence). We stayed on Hyatt points which certainly helped with our hip pocket.

Room Tip: Park King room was suitable for our three night needs
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear ByJing O,

Greetings once more from Siem Reap!

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Trip Advisor in addition to the one we also received from our online survey.

It was indeed a pleasure to read your positive feedback about our hotel and despite some issues you encountered during your stay which were mentioned in our online survey, I must thank you for your 4 rating review and as you mentioned I can feel that it indicated your clear appreciation of the quality of our hotel as well as my personal response and willingness to rectify the issues.

At the same time, I can assure you that those issues have been addressed with great care and diligence and we will ensure there is no repetition of those issues.

ByJing O, I hope that these did not mar your otherwise positive stay at the hotel and I welcome you to contact me directly if you plan to return so that I can personally look after your accommodation requirements.