“Tasty and happy! ”

Happy Special Pizza
Ranked #256 of 955 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Price range: US$2 - US$10
Reviewed 26 May 2016 via mobile

Tasty pizza, got the cheese one with blue cheese on it.. Happy ofcourse. Tasty and kept us feeling happy until we slept. Could have been more happy but I can't complain. Shared a large between 2.

Reviewed 8 May 2016

My friend and I each housed the second sized pizza and got pretty high from it. It was a solid pizza and it was fun to walk around Pub Street and we even got a fish foot massage which was a great call

Reviewed 30 April 2016

We got the pizza half happy as only one of us wanted to enjoy that aspect of the pizza that night but the pizza was good and we especially enjoyed the bread that came first! We also had a nice smoothie. Service was good and decently quick. Pretty good deal.

1  Thank marriedwithmaps
Reviewed 30 April 2016 via mobile

This place was recommended by an old friend clueless why it was called "happy pizza". When we got to the place, my friend and I were hesitant to try this place since there were no other customers at that time (Saturday night around 9 pm). We just ordered a small one. There's nothing special about the pizza. We didn't feel anything except for feeling really tired and sleepy.

Reviewed 22 April 2016 via mobile

I ordered a small mushroom and green pepper pizza and asked for it "happy". It was really happy! The pizza crust was thin, they were light on the cheese and the flavours were great. There was a generous sprinkling of "happy" all over the pizza and I felt so so relaxed and really mellowed out for a few hours afterwards. Liked it so much, we went back and ordered a medium the next day... to the same effect. Lovely. Goes down an absolute treat with a beer.

1  Thank Roxy091